FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done"

Fedor isn't beating Werdum. I don't know where you Fedor fans are getting this from.

His last 3-4 fights were not good at all. You could tell he was slowing down. If you didn't see him slowing, then it's very easy to call you a blind fan.

He is damn near 40 years old. That's like rooting for Anderson to lose. Weirdo.

I've been rooting for Anderson to lose for a long time. Weidman bouncing his head off the mat like a basketball was glorious. That's what you get for showboating.

If he signs it's a good sign that the war won't happen.

Scott Coker already did an interview and confirmed he's not signing with Bellator.

I think this ends the conversation. No other promotion has the money or opponents that Fedor wants. The heavyweight division needs names and Fedor could bring some interesting fights and some Slavic attention.

tumblr_m8lj2j7RFL1qln5e4.gif

Nah I respect the guy but his Zealots on this site are by far the best to have fun with.

"Oh did you he see how he beat Monson in 2012??? He's totally back"

"Oh did you see his biceps lately??? He's totally back"

I've never, not even once seen someone brag about how he beat Monson and use it as the basis for his comeback

Seen people compliment the difference in strategy and ability to win.

I think this ends the conversation. No other promotion has the money or opponents that Fedor wants. The heavyweight division needs names and Fedor could bring some interesting fights and some Slavic attention.

Sakakibara's new organization have enough money (Fuji TV's money).

Fedor signs with the UFC and a new Star Wars movie in the same year?

I must be fucking dreaming.

I think the real question here is will Ronda headline over him?

Nah I respect the guy but his Zealots on this site are by far the best to have fun with.

"Oh did you he see how he beat Monson in 2012??? He's totally back"

"Oh did you see his biceps lately??? He's totally back"

you are no better than his zealots. actually you are more pathetic :rolleyes:

good comparison because both will be a disappointment and a joke once you see it.

Don't say another Goddamn word you stupid fuck. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a horrible machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you (piece of dog shit) this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and yours. When it begins, you will hear the sound of 4 million children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of hair and sludge will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new Godly form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Don't say another Goddamn word you stupid fuck. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a horrible machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you (piece of dog shit) this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and yours. When it begins, you will hear the sound of 4 million children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of hair and sludge will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new Godly form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark work will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

200_s.gif

every single day I check my twitter "mma news list" and hope today's gonna be the day I read "Fedor Emelianenko has signed with the UFC"

I'm going to literally mark that day on my calendar. It will be historic.

I've never attacked you. I just voiced my opinion that all new star wars films are shit and so is fedor.

Back