FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done"

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
With all the rumors of Fedor signing with the UFC lately, and now this, I really think it's real this time. Fedor signed with the UFC. About time!
Sounds like @MMA_Prophet has the scoop. Heard from a trusted source Fedor to UFC is essentially done. Bellator not in the sweepstakes.
When Fedor singing w/ UFC is announced is unclear. He’s scheduled for Bellator Fan Fest 9/18. Can’t believe they can kayfabe this that long

Fedor will look hella weird in Reebok gear.

How trustworthy is this FrontRowBrian dude anyways? Who is he? Does he get paid?

FRB proving once again that he is a nobody that shouldn't be taken seriously

Well, when you're bullshitting on the basis of a 50/50 shot I guess...shit happens.

Fuck. If he is saying it, it means it's not true. Ah well, it would have been nice.

can we now ban FrontRowBrian like MMM-Bay and others

Until I see Fedor himself being promoted by the UFC then I will believe it...never get my hopes up for shit like this.

FRB is a scrub

Look closer. Fedor is "singing", not "signing".

he even deleted that tweet, what a goon

Scott Coker already did an interview and confirmed he's not signing with Bellator.

"Essentially done" = Negotiations with the UFC haven't even started.

Inb4 people still claim "FRB is not credible", same guy who reveals %99 of the breaking UFC news.

Damn.Stupid people are already here

Fedor-russin-clothing.JPG

And this is why I wait until it's reported by reporters that actually have something to lose when they go too far off the deep end.

If it isn't from one of the mainstream media or major MMA sites, it's probably not real.

I think its pretty much a done deal, too.

Will definitely add some mystique and excitement to the HW division which is getting better, for sure.

I think its pretty much a done deal, too.

Will definitely add some mystique and excitement to the HW division which is getting better, for sure.

Mystique? No, he lost some fights already. Excitement? Yeah, I agree. But as an aging heavy weight, I wouldn't hold my breathe.

FRB is a totally idiot.
And looks like he doesn't even know where the money for Fedor from.
The answer is Fuji TV.

I usually like FRB but for my Fedor rumors I'll believe it when I see it. It will be devastating to get my hopes up for nothing.

I want Fedor to destroy so bad... But no way he beats Werdum... And I'm worried that big and strong heavy weights will beat him.
His biggest asset was speed and there's a big question mark on how much he has at his age

It's official. FrontRowBrian has zero credibility (did he ever have any to begin with?).

After the Lawler/Condit fight went up in a plume of smoke, WE NEED THIS TO BE TRUE!

So fedor will get only $2500 from reebok since he has no fights in ufc, or his strikeforce and pride fights count?

Yeah he dropped the ball with this one. Got me excited but I did I did notice it's only a 2 fight deal... He will fight by this years end and maybe another against low to mid comp to see where he is and go to the ufc. It's either that or he wants 2 big, easy paychecks

Back