FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done"

What a joke. Zero credibility.

So fedor will get only $2500 from reebok since he has no fights in ufc, or his strikeforce and pride fights count?

Do you seriously believe that Fedor would get the standard rate?

FRB is annoying and his conduct as a journalist is shady. Funny to see him get sike'd out though.

[YT]GPXkjtpGCFI[/YT]

does anyone actually believe this gossip guy anymore?

I want Fedor to destroy so bad... But no way he beats Werdum... And I'm worried that big and strong heavy weights will beat him.
His biggest asset was speed and there's a big question mark on how much he has at his age

He will murder Werdum. Trust me.

My fear him losing to someone that he shouldn't lose to.

Fucking fail.

hDA15D372

He will murder Werdum. Trust me.

My fear him losing to someone that he shouldn't lose to.

Werdum beat him last time, and Werdum has been training and fighting top competition since while Fedor has been retired.
How do you figure Fedor does better the second time?

LOL at the souls less ginger. He has like ONE source in MMA and thats Chael.

Yeah he dropped the ball with this one. Got me excited but I did I did notice it's only a 2 fight deal... He will fight by this years end and maybe another against low to mid comp to see where he is and go to the ufc. It's either that or he wants 2 big, easy paychecks

I think it's the former. Proves to himself he's being realistic before being embarrassed against the top UFC HW.

Werdum has shown so much improvement, he's not the fighter Fedor fought at all.

"When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?" - Front Row Brian

Until the Frodo Ermalermalenko fight kit is on UFC Store, i ain't buying it.

This is exactly what I need to get my interest peaking in mma again. Come on Fedor.

Werdum beat him last time, and Werdum has been training and fighting top competition since while Fedor has been retired.
How do you figure Fedor does better the second time?

Well, the first time (if you look at the fight with your own eyes and not sherdogs) Fedor clipped him in the stand up, and got reckless on the ground.

Now, Werdum has most definitely improved a lot, but Fedor already was on that level with the striking. So what he needs to do is just not rush in the ground like a maniac.

Also, Fedor had way more battles then Doom at that moment, while Doom was the healthier, fresher, better trained fighter. This time around its the opposite situation. Fedor is healed up, looking TST, while Doom has been in quite a few wars.

Fedors biggest problem at the end of his run was his hands. His fingers had been broken quite a few times, and he couldn't grip and hit as he did before. Now he is healed.

Only factor against Fedor is the right/octagon rust. There Werdum has the edge since Fedor doesn't have that much octagon experience to begin with. Doom would know how to use the octagon way better.

So I put health, MMA skill and power on Fedor's side, while activeness and octagon use on Dooms side.

If Fedor fights like he did in the start of that fight, and continues like he did against Monson I think it's a sure win for the Emperor.

No one gives a fuck what FrontRowBrian thinks or says.

So if fedor did sign I'm thinking fedor vs Browne now that Browne is back

Can you guys stop posting FRB shit now? The dude is wrong all the fucking time.

Obviously he gets signed. Dana wouldn't let it slide this time, the dude is obsessed and it's his last chance.

So fedor will get only $2500 from reebok since he has no fights in ufc, or his strikeforce and pride fights count?

i'd assume that he'll get some kind of side deal like conor or ronda. ufc/ reebok wouldn't try that bullshit. they'll probably give him $2500 per fight but with a lot of other endorsement money as well. they'll hook him up with other official sponsors too i'm sure like monster energry. that soviet market is huge and everybody knows it. getting the guy to do a season of ultimate fighter and possibly throwing right into a title shot or contention at least is big money for the ufc. i hope this is true. with werdum holding the title, the return of AA, and fedor hopefully joining the ufc, the HW division is getting exciting again

Can you guys stop posting FRB shit now? The dude is wrong all the fucking time.
But Chael keeps bringing up his name and he keeps claiming that Backdoor Brian is "plugged in" (assuming he doesn't mean other mens asses). So therefore UFC fans buy into it. Makes sense.

Good, the HW division needs it. I just don't know if Fedor can still perform like the old days.

Yeah he is right about as often as a coin flip, I said it when I first reported that Fedor was coming to the UFC

Yes, and being right like 50 percent of the time wouldn't be impressive if what you were chiming in on were 50/50 scenarios. So, you could say that frb saying "Fedor to the UFC is a done deal" was a 50/50 scenario (either he's coming or he isn't), but it's not that frb never delivers specific information that can't just be disregarded as him guessing.

But yeah, you certainly shouldn't bet on him to be right.

Back