FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done"

Yeah exactly. Which piece do you have up on the wall?

this one, not an official print or anything, just a regular A4 printed at work actually.

Fedor_Emelianenko.jpg

this one, not an official print or anything, just a regular A4 printed at work actually.

Fedor_Emelianenko.jpg

Nice shot. The GOAT.

I have these two up on my walls:

mcrJUkX.jpg

59afbd9035d7734043d1d9cb05bbf001.jpg

And this one in my bathroom:

akiyama.jpg

I have a sneaking feeling the UFC maybe trying to book Fedor/Anderson, Silva afterall isn't really in contention for the MW title and this match is probably the biggest draw for either man at this stage and unlike a title shot doesn't need to be setup with short term form.

Fedor will look hella weird in Reebok gear.

How trustworthy is this FrontRowBrian dude anyways? Who is he? Does he get paid?

He's one of those rich guys who fly out to tons of events, he's got a lot of friends in the scene. That's about it

FRB is correct maybe...realistically...70 percent of the time. He was definitely wrong, about the Brock coming back to the UFC rumor.

But was so right on the Diaz not passing his test.

i hope fedor brings the russian army choir to sing the anthem while walking to the cage.

I think at this point we pretty much know its gonna happen, they are just waiting to announce it.

FRB is correct maybe...realistically...70 percent of the time. He was definitely wrong, about the Brock coming back to the UFC rumor.

But was so right on the Diaz not passing his test.

Also right on the Jones arrest n strip.

He gets a lot right. I'm not saying I'm sold but I'm hopeful

Also right on the Jones arrest n strip.

He gets a lot right. I'm not saying I'm sold but I'm hopeful

With Belletor out of the picture I just dont see where else he will go. I am pretty much 100% sold it will be announced soon

i'll wait for the outside hammer thread.

Fedor vs Cro Cop II is the only fight I really care about, but Ufc will fuck it up and feed him to Struve or Mitrione.

I'd love to see Fedor vs Rampage also

Mir vs Fedor would be okay, I guess..

Back