FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done"

If Fedor signed, I'm guessing UFC will do some dramatic announcement during a live event like when Royce Gracie came out to say he's facing Matt Hughes, or when BJ returned to UFC.

exactly

live events would be the perfect opportunity

how did they announce brock?

FrontRowBrian: "Fedor to UFC is essentially done."

Dave Meltzer: "Fedor to UFC deal isn’t done and money is part of the issues"

So, at least for breaking MMA rumors, Meltzer has the edge.
Not exactly surprising considering how long he's been going at this, and how many contacts he must have built up over the years.

Of course
FRB is even a member of Meltzers site

Once again, what FRB hears others (including Meltzer hear), but Meltzer doesn't go with anything until he researches it further.

FRB tweets everything he hears, if Meltzer & other real reporters did that, there would be hundreds of conflicting reports a day

FRB is a fan with connections - it is the people that run with his info as if it is gospel that are at fault

Frank Deford, a 50-year veteran of Sports Illustrated, once labeled Meltzer the most accomplished reporter in sports journalism.

“You could cover the Vatican or State Department,” Deford said recently, “and not do as good a job as Dave Meltzer does.”

aand frb's credibility went down the drain

FRB is a rumor hack. I'll take Bastrodamus over FRB if I'm going to listen to rumors and hypotheticals.

WAR Bastrodamus.

Didn't he say 2-3 weeks ago that Fedor was signed to UFC?

20150919092736__1dx_2024.JPG

Fedor's gonna get one easy comeback fight and then gets scrubbed like he did in SF.

If Fedor signed, I'm guessing UFC will do some dramatic announcement during a live event like when Royce Gracie came out to say he's facing Matt Hughes, or when BJ returned to UFC.

Didn't the UFC announce some media event coming up? Supposed to be the new The Time Is Now or something like that?

Yep, cosign.

Also, In the past he has wrongly made/broke nasty allegations, without verifying his information... I wish that some of these big time bloggers (shall we say), would be taken to task (since they have such a huge audience) and be forced to operate with some form of journalistic integrity.
Anyways..Good Ol' Shaaaael doesn't believe Helwani is journalist, wonder what he thinks of his friend?

1:31:00 if you want to hear Brian's Rationalize his faults [YT]feN5QAKDiwY[/YT] ...FRB Defends himself too.

1:37:35 (He goes after Ariel for not being a journalist).... FRB Calls him a glorified publicist.

http://mmanuts.com/news/chael-sonnen-ariel-helwani/

Well, being as your network TV is filled with people providing entertainment in the guise of news, is it any wonder people involved in MMA would do the same? How can you hold a self appointed "reporters" to a higher standard than news anchors engaging in infotainment?

When it comes to signing Fedor, I don't count anything as real until I see an actual UFC announcement. I *might* take more seriously if a major outlet like SI, ESPN or even Ariel Helwani broke the story. FRB? Nah.

I spent WAY too many years waiting for Fedor to sign, and way too many days being annoyed that M-1 and the UFC couldn't reach an agreement.

I wish that some of these big time bloggers (shall we say), would be taken to task (since they have such a huge audience) and be forced to operate with some form of journalistic integrity.

I think that is more on the people that believe every tweet or blog
Just because some guy has friends in MMA & tweets, that does not mean he is a reporter

Actual reporters/journalist investigate rumors.
Bloggers & tweeters do not
If some yahoo believes everything a blogger/tweeter types than the fault is on them.

Well that's a lesson for you. Don't get hyped up over rumors.

With all the rumors of Fedor signing with the UFC lately, and now this, I really think it's real this time. Fedor signed with the UFC. About time!

This is some heck of a kayfabe job that the UFC are doing in that case.:)

"The wait is over. The man UFC fans have all been waiting for is now under the UFC brass.

The Last Emperor! Fedor Emelianenkooooooo!!

Wait, wha?? He's not with UFC? Who the fuck wrote this script!!" - Rogan

I guess we ought to start calling him FrontRowLiar now. The man is nothing more than a rumormonger.

Inb4 people still claim "FRB is not credible", same guy who reveals %99 of the breaking UFC news.

Damn.Stupid people are already here

Yeah for some reason I find him kind of annoying. But the guy breaks more MMA news than anyone else I can think of.

I guess we ought to start calling him FrontRowLiar now. The man is nothing more than a rumormonger.

The guy is an amateur trying to seek attention. Poor guy is probably living in cellar shackled to the water heater.

I would love to see Fedor smash Weidman or McGregor and what the heck let him destroy Ronda also for good measure.

Lol @ people who think Fedor beats Werdum

Fucking LOL

sure, let's not believe FRB who is right 90% of the time but we'll buy into anything Meltzer, who literally changes his information weeks after releasing it (and is still usually wrong), says about anything.

I just can't wait to see the epic hype train they launch after slandering him for years lol. You know it will be a badass highlight reel at least.

Back