Froch-Groves II: 1 million ppv buys! More buys than Mayweather?

the bromance is to strong in this pic.
i have to much respect for those two, what a fight. and George Groves will come back.

66877.3.jpg

So Zroc gets shitted on and ran out of here cause uses Twitter and Google for his stats but people can use they cousin as a source and no one says anything. Haha. WTH.

No one ran him out. This is a place for all boxing fans right or wrong.

He is just ashamed to show face now since he claimed he gets "fucking depressed" when people suggest Floyd sold under a million for the Ghost and Maidana fight (which Floyd did, 870k & 900k)because his "trending" work suggested 1.5 million buys for both.

No one ran him out. This is a place for all boxing fans right or wrong.

He is just ashamed to show face now since he claimed he gets "fucking depressed" when people suggest Floyd sold under a million for the Ghost and Maidana fight (which Floyd did, 870k & 900k)because his "trending" work suggested 1.5 million buys for both.

But Floyd did also sell 2.2m ppvs in between those.
Ive also heard that Floyd vs Guerrero did 1.05m and I choose to believe it.
So fuck all yall.

So Zroc gets shitted on and ran out of here cause uses Twitter and Google for his stats but people can use they cousin as a source and no one says anything. Haha. WTH.

Meh, you don't have to believe me about my cousin if you don't want to, but there have been plenty of stories in the media here saying 1 mill, and a couple saying it'll break the Hatton 1.2 mill record. Go by those instead if you want to, they're online.

If the numbers are true, thats great news for the sport

Sky Sports don't release PPV numbers so its pretty much guessing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did 1 million+ PPV buys though, the hype for this fight was huge over here. The fight cost

I wouldn't be surprised if it did 1 million+ PPV buys though, the hype for this fight was huge over here. The fight cost

But it also had 80k fans fill up Wembley Stadium, something the UFC has never done.
And also no matter the cost, it still had 1million+ ppvs sold.
Thats pretty damn good for a country of only 54million people.

Yep it was an amazing event and now they know if the fight is right they can attract that sort of crowd. I was only mentioning the cost because you can't compare that PPV to a Mayweather PPV.

this guy :icon_lol:
i

Its typical of Paul to find a way to plug the UFC name and brand anytime he gets a chance in the boxing section.

UFC fans piggy backing off of Mayweathers name is once again....

Another testament to Floyds greatness

actually , lot of hardcore fans want to see that fight.

no they dont. Anyone whos knows boxing knows that khan is not at that level and needs a few more fights.

How his name got in the mix is insane considering he just got KO'd not to long ago.

lol all kidding aside I hope he comes back to positing really informative posts plus part of being a man is the RIGHT to make mistakes .

You what? I haven't been posting because I started boxing and got a new job. I don't really want to think about boxing right now unless I'm the one getting hit. I couldn't really give a shit if Wand was right or not, he's still a troll who gets a kick out of posting under performing numbers for boxing. It won't be the last time I argue with him because he'll no doubt be back here jumping on the next low TV ratings for boxing that come along. The thing is I know he's going to use this in future to justify every rumor he hears.

no they dont. Anyone whos knows boxing knows that khan is not at that level and needs a few more fights.

How his name got in the mix is insane considering he just got KO'd not to long ago.
did someone appoint you the spokesman of hardcore boxing fans ? many boxing fans , neutral boxing analysts and insiders believe it could be a competitive fight.

so what if he got KO'd not too long ago ? is that any worse than maidana losing a 12-0 decision against devon alexander less than 2 years ago ?

did someone appoint you the spokesman of hardcore boxing fans ? many boxing fans , neutral boxing analysts and insiders believe it could be a competitive fight.

so what if he got KO'd not too long ago ? is that any worse than maidana losing a 12-0 decision against devon alexander less than 2 years ago ?

Good point

Believe he stands more of a chance than Guerrero anyway

You what? I haven't been posting because I started boxing and got a new job. I don't really want to think about boxing right now unless I'm the one getting hit. I couldn't really give a shit if Wand was right or not, he's still a troll who gets a kick out of posting under performing numbers for boxing. It won't be the last time I argue with him because he'll no doubt be back here jumping on the next low TV ratings for boxing that come along. The thing is I know he's going to use this in future to justify every rumor he hears.

Ah ok. well I wish you all the best.

Mayweather's fight with Maidana was 80 dollars. So it made almost 3x as much per buyer than they did in England and only sold about 50k less buys. They generated much more money.

Back