Froch-Groves II: 1 million ppv buys! More buys than Mayweather?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
"Sleight of hand? No way. Just a thrilling matchup that was properly hyped. The battle brought a reported 80,000 fans to Wembley Stadium in London What

Last edited:
I'm assuming that they aren't considering HBO viewers as PPV buys because HBO isn't PPV.

I'm assuming that they aren't considering HBO viewers as PPV buys because HBO isn't PPV.

The way the article reads and correct me if I am wrong is that it was a ppv event in England ... Sky TV

We need Zroc's input here, especially with him citing Google Trends and Twitter Feeds....

otherwise, this entire thread has 0 credibility.

We need Zroc's input here, especially with him citing Google Trends and Twitter Feeds....

otherwise, this entire thread has 0 credibility.

lol all kidding aside I hope he comes back to positing really informative posts plus part of being a man is the RIGHT to make mistakes .

lol all kidding aside I hope he comes back to positing really informative posts plus part of being a man is the RIGHT to make mistakes .

yeah, I hope so too...

it was incredibly entertaining to see Wanderlei4life Check him and other white boys.

It wasn't a PPV in England, it was on Sky Sports (a premium subscription channel). At least I think that was the case.

It must've done well enough to burn Esipinoz's ass given some of his twitter comments.

It wasn't a PPV in England, it was on Sky Sports (a premium subscription channel). At least I think that was the case.

"The official announcement is scheduled to be made at Wembley at 11 am Tuesday morning by Sky, who will be broadcasting the fight on their pay-per-view Box Office channel."

thought the same thing but apparently it was

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...y-anticipated-grudge-match.html#ixzz33cEfrBsg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/bo...te-host-eagerly-anticipated-grudge-match.html

Sky generally put major boxing events on PPV. Have done since Naseem Hamed was at his peak.

No. You needed to have Sky + order it for around 17 quid. So yeah, it was a PPV but a much cheaper one that what Mayweather sells.

CalzagheLovinHopkins.gif

white boy checking can go horribly wrong sometimes.

Back