Fried Chicken vs Ribs vs BACON

Which would you pick if you had to forever live without the other two?

• Total voters
Most of the "free range" stuff is a scam.

Tyson Cyberchickens are goddamn delicious and there's really minimal difference in taste between a free range chicken and a Skynet chicken. They essentially eat the same shit. I'm sure someone disagrees, but it's just how i feel. Big difference with beef, but pork and chicken have minimal differences for me. And most of teh "Free range" just means they raised a frankenchicken in a field of it's own shit instead of a pen of its own shit

Tyson chickens sit in shit all day long and have open sores,, they also live around rats that eat the dead chickens in those giant cages.

They need to be on anti biotics to be kept alive.

The taste means less to me in this case than the health and quality of the animal I'm ingesting on a daily basis.

I refuse to eat shit laden, open sore, cancer chickens if I can help it.

Free range is the way to go, just make sure you are t being scammed.

Love them all, but bacon trumps all others.

Fried chicken is my absolute favorite! Couldn't be without it.

Ribs and Steak are my two favorites. Bacon doesn't have enough meat on it.:D

Last edited:
About the only thing that would beat fried chicken in a poll is steak but steak is king, everyone knows that. Still though, fried chicken is scrappy as hell. Fried chicken is hard to give up, against almost anything.

"food junkies". Jesus.
The fact that "Good ribs" are "hard to find" does not mean that good friend chicken is not harder to find. Chicken is extremely cheap and versatile, not like pork or beef. Just because the cooking process is longer doesn't mean it's better. it takes 80 seconds to sear a great piece of tuna, which is far better than a shitty pork rib oversmoked in some fat hick's shitty backyard over-dressed with syrupy storebought bbq sauce.

Ribs have a ceiling. I've had good ribs, amazing ribs and bad ribs. The amazing ribs are not really too far past the good ones. And you can't really transcend that.

Most people have not have an amazing piece of friend chicken. Something brined, dredged and fried perfectly. It's far above any rib, period.

What are you a cook? If so what do the cooking experts have to say?

Good ribs won't be done in a fat hick's bbq pit. My god you are delusional

I absolutely loves me some bacon, but if I had to choose just one for the rest of my life, it would be fried chicken.

Fried chicken is a meal. I don't eat bacon as a meal. I'll have some on a burger, I'll have 2 slices with breakfast, but I can't eat enough bacon to make me full. Because of that, fried chicken wins.

Off topic but this just reminded me I used to make myself a breakfast bowl with some bacon, sausage and hash browns. Tossed in some hot sauce. Gotta do that again sometime.

Last edited:
What are you a cook? If so what do the cooking experts have to say?

Good ribs won't be done in a fat hick's bbq pit. My god you are delusional
how do you make good ribs then? Since you're so aware. Btw i never said that's where good ribs are cooked. You seem to be the rib expert here, tell me the process of making them

how do you make good ribs then? Since you're so aware. Btw i never said that's where good ribs are cooked. You seem to be the rib expert here, tell me the process of making them

I don't know I am not a cook, fat or an expert.

I just always heard that good ribs are not made on a bbq pit in Joe blows backyard. But are cooked slow and like overnight.

I don't know I am not a cook, fat or an expert.

I just always heard that good ribs are not made on a bbq pit in Joe blows backyard. But are cooked slow and like overnight.

yes, the best ribs are cooked slowly and smoked for a short amount of time.
They still have absolutely nothing on average fried chicken.

yes, the best ribs are cooked slowly and smoked for a short amount of time.
They still have absolutely nothing on average fried chicken.

Wrong they do. The best ribs don't need sauce.

Okay to be honest I haven't eaten real fried chicken in over a year. Or maybe one time in the past 2 years.

Only time I have 'fried' chicken is when I go to Chick-fil-a and get a chicken sandwich and they tend to be fried.

I have had ribs maybe once in the past year as well. I honestly forget what they taste like and I don't eat pork anymore. Beef ribs are good but it's been so damn long. I just remember ribs being the bomb.

Which can you season more? Chicken I assume? I love whatever is more juicy and spicy, hate dry food.

My plan worked! Ribs beat chicken alone but bacon split the vote and fried chicken is on top like it should be!

Still taking the chicken.

Bacon is hella overrated

Bacon is hella overrated

I agree

I actually hate bacon and avoid it

I mean that, hate it with my hamburger it dominates the flavour and distracts from the rest of the taste. I came for a hamburger not to taste bacon.

It's ribs by a long shot. Fried Chicken sucks like 5-minutes after it's made. Meanwhile cold ribs taste like heaven.

There's also a lot of different varieties of ribs, from sauce to cooking method to what animal it is. Fried Chicken is always made essentially the same way, barring Hot Nashville chicken which is gross.

Also bacon is so overrated, I'm tired of fucking bacon on every other thing, I'd rather have a burger without bacon or at least on the side to be honest.

Back