Fried Chicken vs Ribs vs BACON

Which would you pick if you had to forever live without the other two?

• Total voters
I voted ribs over chicken in the original thread and will also go with ribs over bacon. I love bacon though. And fried chicken.

Me and my cousin take turns watching our aunt in the hospital. I always buy a bag of (11pcs)fried chicken in front of the hospital to sustain me till next day when my cousin takes his shift.

Fried Chicken. I would substitute some other pork product for bacon.

"food junkies". Jesus.
The fact that "Good ribs" are "hard to find" does not mean that good friend chicken is not harder to find. Chicken is extremely cheap and versatile, not like pork or beef. Just because the cooking process is longer doesn't mean it's better. it takes 80 seconds to sear a great piece of tuna, which is far better than a shitty pork rib oversmoked in some fat hick's shitty backyard over-dressed with syrupy storebought bbq sauce.

Ribs have a ceiling. I've had good ribs, amazing ribs and bad ribs. The amazing ribs are not really too far past the good ones. And you can't really transcend that.

Most people have not have an amazing piece of friend chicken. Something brined, dredged and fried perfectly. It's far above any rib, period.
+1
I agree.
Best chicken strips I order (near weekly) here in Makati/Manila are perfectly Seasoned, brined 24 hours, then fried & they are best strips I’ve had up to this point from all places I’ve been.
DD320-E73-4-A04-45-F9-9-D0-F-EC833-B602564.jpg

The taste & quality differences in Fried Chicken can be as vast as Tokyo & London.

As for ribs, I can’t see a a big difference tween good or great.

Who doesn’t like bacon?

Last edited:
Well, bacon is more of a side piece that complements other great main stays. Ribs are great too, but I can only eat them with certain types of meals. Fried chicken is the most versatile , being able to be eaten with any meal.

I love bacon and fried chicken, but ribs is sort of a happy medium between them. When done right, ribs are second to none.

Florida bbq sucks so I’m going to have to go with fried chicken. Also if hot wings fall under the same category as fried chicken because that’s exactly what they are.. that’s a game changer.

How do I do it right?
Ribs are like meatballs , everyone does them different and their way is "the best" .
Its a matter of preference .
I usually go with whatever method is more suited to whatever else Im cooking with it.

Oh yeah , fried chicken all the way and bacon is totally overrated.
Cept black forest bacon that kind is amazing , I use it to wrap my meatloafs.

Since @Clippy is Canadian, which bacon is referenced in the pole? Canadian bacon is more like ham.

Ribs and bacon are mostly fat. I don't care for either of them.

Where is the tofu option?
I am feeling oppressed.

Since @Clippy is Canadian, which bacon is referenced in the pole? Canadian bacon is more like ham.

I'm Canadian, and our bacon is the same as American bacon.
landscape-1463756019-bacon.jpg

What you call Canadian bacon, we call back bacon or peameal bacon, and I don't even remember the last time I had it.

I had bacon yesterday.

Canadian Bacon is awesome , I think he means the other kind though cuz of the other two foods referenced.

Are we talking about actual real bacon or your fake Canadian ham? And what about beef jerky? Beef Jerky is awesome!

Back