Does Fried Chicken exist in Germany?

Is it possible they are more advanced? They should remove bone and fat and fat skin before frying. It's a shame when chicken is fried with skin because I want to eat the crunchy part, but don't eat the skin.

obama-fingers.jpg
Tastes like Moochelles fuzzy taco.

Schnitzel is so fucking good.

Googled German Fried Chicken and this is what I got

This is equivalent of a Chick-fil-A cutlet, which goes in a sandwich. They call this a Schnitzel

NGNP-20190212-WienerSchnitzel-5.jpg

Other pictures in the search results were this

obama-fingers.jpg

Is that it?
Bone-in Fried Chicken is nonexistent in Germany?
They have KFC in Germany but it‘s not part of the culture.
Yeah I suppose the closest thing would be a chicken schnitzel.

BTW Bavarian food has excellent comfort food that pulls its own weight internationally. Schweinshaxe, Schweinebraten, Schlachtschüssel, a lot of beer gravy with Knödel, many duck recipes, all to be washed away with a nice Bavarian lager.

Bavaria > rest of the world.

fried chicken exists whereever Asians live so yes.

Googled German Fried Chicken and this is what I got

This is equivalent of a Chick-fil-A cutlet, which goes in a sandwich. They call this a Schnitzel

NGNP-20190212-WienerSchnitzel-5.jpg

Other pictures in the search results were this

obama-fingers.jpg

Is that it?
Bone-in Fried Chicken is nonexistent in Germany?

He gets down on bird. Why not brand him?

il_fullxfull.1876464508_8vn7.jpg

Just on fried chicken I learnt about the racial stereotype about african americans and fried chicken in the 90s.

This ad came out in Australia around 2010 I think, people in the US got wind of it and pointed out potential racial insensitivity around this, became a big thing. I had never heard of this stereotype and I'm sure the vast majority of Aussies hadn't either, well there ya go.

Back