friday gunman says he shot people because he couldn't get laid

Damn shame that good looking kid couldn't get a girl to ride his face.

So why did he stab 3 males first?

At least he didn't rape anyone. I always hear rape is worse than murder.

There must have been something seriously fucked with this guy, he's not a bad looking guy so that only leads to him being mentally screwed up for him not to gt laid.

ye it makes u wonder wat goes on in his head psychologically

HugoStrange.jpg

the amount of animosity I am getting from simply posting this kid's self proclaimed reasoning is pretty weird lol

it's not that you're posting his reasoning, it's your wrongheaded assessment of what you're posting. so stop being wrongheaded and your nightmarish thread will soon be over and you can go to sleep and have sweet, sweet dreams about getting laid and not having to kill people over not getting laid.

I usually just hop on April O'Neil's tumblr, rub one out, order pizza and play titanfall.

Read his manifesto. Its good for some serious lulz.

I love how people all want to figure out what the person was thinking before doing something terrible. Then some people sympathize and downplay his actions. His standards were very high probably and sounds like the dumb ass had money his parents should have bought him a hooker or something. I dont care why he did it or his emotional state it unfortunate he was such a piece of crap narcissist or he would have just killed himself

Money shot! quality post. A real man takes his own life in despair not others.

I read the manifesto. He seemed very child like, talking about playing with beanie babies and crying to his parents all the time. By that age,I was driving with no license,drinking and all kinds of crazy shit lol.

Was looking through the thread and didn't get it either ^^

huh. maybe you're getting laid enough and don't feel like you need to seek retribution against the threadstarter for standing in the way of you getting laid. good for you. the rest of us aren't in that position though.

There must have been something seriously fucked with this guy, he's not a bad looking guy so that only leads to him being mentally screwed up for him not to gt laid.

That's what I thought, it's not like he is a hideous beast. I've seen way uglier people get good looking girls. He probably was real insecure and didn't try to get girls or had ED or something.

Back