friday gunman says he shot people because he couldn't get laid

well he wrote a 140 page freaking paper on the matter and this reduction is what it pretty much boils down to

If someone writes 140 pages about not getting laid...that ***** is crazy

well he wrote a 140 page freaking paper on the matter and this reduction is what it pretty much boils down to

great, genius. thanks for solving the mystery. but maybe it's just as well we don't take a crazy person's word for it? i think it's just as well to say that he killed everyone because he was fucking crazy.

also wrong forum.

well he wrote a 140 page freaking paper on the matter and this reduction is what it pretty much boils down to, the kid was pretty adamant about 'not getting laid' as the main reason for the shooting

You know who else used to write manifesto's and kill people? Ted Kascinsky aka the Unabomber.

He probably just couldn't get laid :rolleyes:

You should be a psychiatrist:

Patient: Dr Rindan I am thinking really violent and aggressive thoughts relating to murder
Dr Rindan: You probably just need to get laid.

You know who else used to write manifesto's and kill people? Ted Kascinsky aka the Unabomber.

Patient: Dr Rindan I am thinking really violent and aggressive thoughts relating to murder

lololololol

Lol

he obviously was a pretty smart kid based on his writing

saying that he was just 'crazy' like that explains everything seems to be kind of a cheap cop-out

saying that he was just 'crazy' like that explains everything seems to be kind of a cheap cop-out

Stop.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2014/05/24/mental-issues-plagued-santa-barbara-gunman-since-was-child/1XGccWIkQhy0Sl9jgi2taL/story.html

Rodger was reportedly under psychiatric care and “diagnosed with ‘highly functional Asperger’s syndrome’ as a child, the BBC reported.

http://laist.com/2014/05/24/what_we_know_about_elliot_rodger_th.php

The attorney also said that Rodger was enrolled at Santa Barbara City College, and was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome and being treated by "multiple therapists." A social worker had also contacted police about Rodger just last week.

Normal people who can't get laid just try harder to get laid,

Crazy people who can't get laid go on shooting sprees.

saying he killed all those people because he didn't get laid seems to be a cheap and laughable reduction of the reasons for the tragedy to mere sexual frustration.

I'm sure he could have pulled a fat chick if he tried. Crazy or non crazy.

This happened in my area. I've partied on those streets where te shooting went down plenty of times. He bought a gun from my city. I honestly don't get how someone would give up life over pussy. I mean te chicks in Santa Barbara are stunning rich white surfer girls. It has to be tough being around 10's non stop and not getting any.

the amount of animosity I am getting from simply posting this kid's self proclaimed reasoning is pretty weird lol

Any confirmation on whether this guy was ocean chief or fat abbot?:icon_chee

Back