friday gunman says he shot people because he couldn't get laid

rindan***

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"My orchestration of the Day of Retribution is my attempt to do everything, in my power, to destroy everything I cannot have," Rodger wrote in a 140-page manifesto obtained by CNN affiliate KEYT.

"All of those beautiful girls I've desired so much in my life, but can never have because they despise and loathe me, I will destroy."

He also said he despised men who had luck with women and said he would eliminate them, too.

"I will kill them all and make them suffer, just as they have made me suffer," he added. "It is only fair."

On Friday, that "day of retribution" came. Authorities say Rodger, 22, fatally stabbed three men in his home before killing two women outside a sorority house and then shooting a man at a deli in Isla Vista, California, leaving another 13 injured.

The impetus for most of Rodger's angst stemmed from his unfulfilled desires for women.

"As children we all play together as equals in a fair environment. Only after the advent of puberty does the true brutality of human nature show its face," he wrote.

"Life will become a bitter and unfair struggle for self-worth, all because girls will choose some boys over others. The boys who girls find attractive will live pleasure-filled lives while they dominate the boys who girls deem unworthy."

He described himself as a very jealous person, "and at the age of nine my jealous nature sprung to the surface."

When Rodger was 11, a friend he met through a chat room sent him photos of "beautiful naked girls," he wrote.

"When I looked at the pictures, I was shocked beyond words. I had never seen what beautiful girls looked like naked, and the sight filled me with strong and overwhelming emotions," Rodger said in his autobiography.

"I was traumatized. My childhood was fading away. Ominous fear swept over me. ... Indeed, a whole new world had opened up before me, and I had no idea how to prevail in it."

"Not getting any sex is what shaped the very foundation of my miserable youth," he said.

elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/24/us/california-shooting-suspect/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

i dont believe this is real for some reason

this is what hookers are for. go use them.

Dude needs to get layed, too bad he died , he would have plenty of sex on prision

yes he killed people because he could not get laid. Normal people who can't get laid write long winded manifesto's all the time and then go on murderous killing sprees.

Mental illness plays no part in these types of things, killer just couldn't get laid.

No, he shot and stabbed innocent people because he was a pathetic, scrawny, worthless, self-pitying, whiny little scumbag. Which, ironically enough, was also the reason he was still a virgin. Most girls would take one look at the piece of shit and get the creeps.

Its his fault he couldnt get any

what a terrible person

I really wish this guy would have lived and been sent to jail for life

Where he could finally lose his virginity

There must have been something seriously fucked with this guy, he's not a bad looking guy so that only leads to him being mentally screwed up for him not to gt laid.

I love how people all want to figure out what the person was thinking before doing something terrible. Then some people sympathize and downplay his actions. His standards were very high probably and sounds like the dumb ass had money his parents should have bought him a hooker or something. I dont care why he did it or his emotional state it unfortunate he was such a piece of crap narcissist or he would have just killed himself

yes he killed people because he could not get laid. Normal people who can't get laid write long winded manifesto's all the time and then go on murderous killing sprees.

Mental illness plays no part in these types of things, killer just couldn't get laid.

sounds legit

it was probably more because he was mentally ill

No, he shot and stabbed innocent people because he was a pathetic, scrawny, worthless, self-pitying, whiny little scumbag. Which, ironically enough, was also the reason he was still a virgin. Most girls would take one look at the piece of shit and get the creeps.

wrong

he killed ppl because of the 2nd ammendment and ar15's

"he shot people because he couldn't get laid" is a ridiculous reduction of the matter. also can't you make this in the war room? not sure this is the stuff of "light hearted discussion"

Was a thread about this already, but it got removed. That kid was a fucking weirdo. The videos tell you everything you need to know about what a mentally ill creep he was.

There must have been something seriously fucked with this guy, he's not a bad looking guy so that only leads to him being mentally screwed up for him not to gt laid.

Yeah, that's the weird part.

The guy looked pretty normal - heck, I see guys like him with good looking girls all the time.

As others pointed out, he was extremely mentally disturbed and he used physical attraction as an outlet/basis for his psychosis. One way or another, that kid's lid was going to pop.

His dad was the co-director of The Hunger Games, thats an interesting coincidence.

This piece of shit was seriously fcked up though, regardless.

"he shot people because he couldn't get laid" is a ridiculous reduction of the matter. also can't you make this in the war room? not sure this is the stuff of "light hearted discussion"

well he wrote a 140 page freaking paper on the matter and this reduction is what it pretty much boils down to, the kid was pretty adamant about 'not getting laid' as the main reason for the shooting

Back