friday gunman says he shot people because he couldn't get laid

That's what I thought, it's not like he is a hideous beast. I've seen way uglier people get good looking girls. He probably was real insecure and didn't try to get girls or had ED or something.

would erectile dysfunction justify his actions then?

lol

anyone else feel this kid tried to hard writing his manifesto?

if he wanted sex that badly he could've paid for it, or you know, gone the Joe Son route... i'll just go now

lol absolutely pathetic
Yeah, I can see why someone would want to kill someone like you that, instead of helping him, you'd call him pathetic.

Jesus, don't you people realize that it's comments and assholes like this that drive people to isolation and depression?

So many people take human interaction for granted, not realizing that it's something that not everyone can handle the same way.

I hope people recognize this as the worst case scenario of this kind of social isolation and if you see someone like this having these kinds of social problems with girls/women, it's almost like a responsibility to help them find a way to deal with it.

if he wanted sex that badly he could've paid for it, or you know, gone the Joe Son route... i'll just go now
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I really doubt that this guy was purely looking for sex in that way. He was looking for a true, mutual social connection.

That's what I thought, it's not like he is a hideous beast. I've seen way uglier people get good looking girls. He probably was real insecure and didn't try to get girls or had ED or something.
Huh?

Having sex or having a boyfriend/girlfriend is way more about looks, despite what you might think. What he looks like is irrelevant to the situation. If he does not have the emotional and social development needed to interact with the opposite sex, that's an issue that will always far exceed the physical.

No, he shot and stabbed innocent people because he was a pathetic, scrawny, worthless, self-pitying, whiny little scumbag. Which, ironically enough, was also the reason he was still a virgin. Most girls would take one look at the piece of shit and get the creeps.

this, we all know. the real interesting question, is what could have been done to prevent this? for starters, someone could have educated the guy on how male/female attraction works. it's obvious, that the guy had absolutely no idea.

i'd say that things could have been a lot different, if someone had explained that to him.

He must have been off the charts crazy.

Don't most guys who don't get laid just play world of Warcraft, dress up like super heroes, or go out and invest in a variety of crocs?

Yeah, I can see why someone would want to kill someone like you that, instead of helping him, you'd call him pathetic.

Jesus, don't you people realize that it's comments and assholes like this that drive people to isolation and depression?

So many people take human interaction for granted, not realizing that it's something that not everyone can handle the same way.

I hope people recognize this as the worst case scenario of this kind of social isolation.

Oh lawd

Cry all you want about feelings and mean comments, but this is that douchebag's line of thinking and it's as pathetic as it gets:

"I will kill them all and make them suffer, just as they have made me suffer," he added. "It is only fair."

Keep in mind he's talking about guys who have done nothing more than simply "have luck with women"

Wierd hes not a terrible looking dude.

cause looks aren't as important for girls, as guys think. this guy's knowledge on women and attraction was so off, that he didn't realize this. women are supposed to be good looking, not men. it of course helps if a dude is good looking, but women place other qualities above looks.

This happened in my area. I've partied on those streets where te shooting went down plenty of times. He bought a gun from my city. I honestly don't get how someone would give up life over pussy. I mean te chicks in Santa Barbara are stunning rich white surfer girls. It has to be tough being around 10's non stop and not getting any.

could you go through life without getting laid? not saying it's justified to go on a killing spree lol, but i can see how that would get to any dude.

I hope people recognize this as the worst case scenario of this kind of social isolation and if you see someone like this having these kinds of social problems with girls/women, it's almost like a responsibility to help them find a way to deal with it.

this is the true answer to this, but you'll get a bunch of immature people here trying to be funny, by making light of this.

It should be pretty obvious to anyone whose read a line of that prepubescent drivel making the rounds as a "manifesto" that the kid lacked the capacity to navigate socially, along with the problem-solving skills to deal appropriately with that handicap.

he obviously was a pretty smart kid based on his writingt

...or not. Come the fuck on, Mayberry.

don't even read the "manifesto" the cliffs are bad enough, whoever called the guy pathetic was probably spot on

I am curious to read the manifesto but i can imagine what it says since everyone in the world that is not some player went through this crap. Also he wanted people to read it so i am not gonna

Back