International French airstrikes kill over 50 Qaeda-linked jihadists in Mali

@Khabib Khanate could this possibly incite war?
Uh, France has been in Mali for a while now so stuff like this isn't new. France is a third rate neocolonial power so they try and flex every once in a while to remind themselves of their past glories, is normal.

I didn’t say bomb, you donk.

But, close the borders, close mosques and deport immigrants that break the law and are anti-French and sympathetic to Islamists. This would be a start.

Close borders and mosques...another nobel prize

I don't think airstrikes and bombs would stop a radical from beheading another lady in French soil to be honest...

You are aware that France acts in Mali and more generally in certain parts of Africa on behalf of the USA, for 70 fucking years ????
That being said, i d love to see Senegal, Mali, Burkina, Cameroun, Cote d ivoire, Benin, Centreafrique and the others being able to do their policework without france involved.
Like it or not, be blind or not, we are not there yet.
One day i hope it would change though

I don't think airstrikes and bombs would stop a radical from beheading another lady in French soil to be honest...

It was a man...but you are right.
Still you got to win that war under different aspects, pure military actions is one, but political, economical, educational and judicial aspects are important too

I'm for the French closing their border to Muslims and/or people from certain countries. However, I'm completely against this attack on another country.
The French military is there to help Mali's government on their war against domestic terrorists. They aren't attacking your average Malian's but real-life terrorists.

I didn’t say bomb, you donk.

But, close the borders, close mosques and deport immigrants that break the law and are anti-French and sympathetic to Islamists. This would be a start.
What could possibly go wrong?

Back