International French airstrikes kill over 50 Qaeda-linked jihadists in Mali

I don't get why people are confused as to why France would bomb insurgents in one of their former colonies when the US do it all the time in countries that have no historical ties to them tbh.
How on earth is a Frenchman going to say "America fuck Yeah!" it just seriously makes no sense, former colony or not.

How on earth is a Frenchman going to say "America fuck Yeah!" it just seriously makes no sense, former colony or not.

I'm sorry but I don't get the point you're trying to make here, could you rephrase it?

So they confront the issue in their country plaguing their people by attacking people in a different country?

So they confront the issue in their country plaguing their people by attacking people in a different country?

No they've had a military presence in Mali before this.

I don't get why people are confused as to why France would bomb insurgents in one of their former colonies when the US do it all the time in countries that have no historical ties to them tbh.

The US was created by Europeans. The Middle East was colonized by Europeans for centuries.

Make The Middle East Great Again!

tumblr_pk7rkndUCJ1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg

Nothing new of France.
France is enslaving African countries for more than 100 years. Everyone that resists gets killed in name of 'democracy '.

Can someone post a primer on why Mali has drawn France's ire? I don't remember any of the terrorists being from Mali. Feels like more wanton 3rd world destruction.

Nothing new of France.
France is enslaving African countries for more than 100 years. Everyone that resists gets killed in name of 'democracy '.

They bombed a group which carrier out terror attacks on Malian citizens.

Can someone post a primer on why Mali has drawn France's ire? I don't remember any of the terrorists being from Mali. Feels like more wanton 3rd world destruction.

Mali hasn't drawn France's ire, they're supporting the Malian forces.

The French didn't support the coup this year, so no.

Please. France rules the former colonial countries. I've been in Africa.
The education system, law system, official second language, currency and elite are all linked to France. There is no independence of African countries. Everyone that tries to get it gets killed.

Please. France rules the former colonial countries. I've been in Africa.
The education system, law system, official second language, currency and elite are all linked to France. There is no independence of African countries. Everyone that tries to get it gets killed.

You need to accept that sometimes some muslims do bad things. I'm far from anti-Islam and you're kind of the Islamic version of an anti-masker.

Back