PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 54 'Ortikov vs. Watcharaphon' (7:30 a.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT)

I'm so pumped for Joshua and Francis, just wanted to say that.

Holy shit whaaaaat? Ngannou is boxing Joshua? TODAY? :eek:

Holy fucking shit, I mean I was busy lately so I haven't been online a lot, but how did I miss that? Lemme check the whole card...

... anyway, 2 undefeated prospects, the 7-0 "Volcano" Khan vs the 9-0 "The Motor" Duysheev...

Tapology has Duysheev winning 91% vs 9% (70 voters), aren't they underestimating Khan a bit?

Time to down some ZzZquil, wish they kept the original formula

Duisheev was all about the grounded knees. Every time he had top control he was throwing a bunch of knees to the body & head, really nice to see him make full use of the rule set.

I was impressed by Ferzan Cicek. He slipped those punches with ease and had great hands the whole fight.

I"m glad he won, I didn't George Mouzakitis after he said he was better than Cicek everywhere and didn't take Cicek seriously. Usually when a fighter says he is better everywhere, bet against him!

No breakfast tacos today...

Ordering a couple Pizzas for Ngannou vs Joshua.

So Flaming Hot chips for a morning snack :)

But I did pick up some Ice Cream and Cokes for a Coke Float come Main Event Time @PurpleStorm

I just ordered Popeyes, lol. Havent had dinner yet x_x

Popeyes

I could eat

@Arqueto

intro-1588696742.jpg

We only recently got a Popeyes near me; I might hit it up later. When I was in Vegas, I was eating Popeyes chicken as much as I could.

2rCakLy.gif
I COULD EAT
I just destroyed my chicken & biscuits... ughhh, I remember when I was a kid, I'd purposely try to get in trouble so I'm held after school so my mom would pick me up & take me to popeyes
Lmao @ getting Popeyes as a treat for getting in trouble. Excellent.

200w.gif

I had to do this pesky thing called work the moment I arrived this morning. As a result I have missed most of the card so far. Therefore, I will be making a complaint with Human Resources about this sort of treatment.

I have to give up on posting 4 out of 5 times because of ad's and other pages popping up. It's gotten terrible.

Back