• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Free Live Stream: ONE Friday Fights 43 ‘Kongsuk vs. Pettonglor’ (7:30 a.m. ET)

Ortikov looks like his mom just dropped him off at the stadium in her minivan so he can go whoop some ass before she takes him home for dinner.

I swear the only way ONEFC could get any better is if Egg Shen (from Big Trouble in Little China) entered the ring and handed the fighters the Bhat from an old wooden case.

I swear the only way ONEFC could get any better is if Egg Shen (from Big Trouble in Little China) entered the ring and handed the fighters the Bhat from an old wooden case.
It's really hard for me to watch MMA because of how these Thai fighters throwdown. :(

All this BM talk gots me wondering what baby momma is up to lol
Too much volume overwhelmed BM. Ref could have stopped that fight when BM was looking all mummy-like after that standing knockdown

Back