Freaking out

I hope you know I'm just screwing with you Ham. I'm in a great mood today and just counting down the time till I get to leave for my 5 day weekend. Hope you survive your shift today and have a Merry Xmas with your little girl. Kids make the holidays so much better. :)

I hope you know I'm just screwing with you Ham. I'm in a great mood today and just counting down the time till I get to leave for my 5 day weekend. Hope you survive your shift today and have a Merry Xmas with your little girl. Kids make the holidays so much better. :)

Oh I know bro its sherdog I am on my 3rd profile as Ive been banned many times for far worse then what you said.

I just all f'd up today, this is a way for me to deal with the BS in my head today.

Merry xmas to you and yours and hopefully manana im posting about what a illogical idiot I was.

Well it's 12/21/12 in Australia right now and this was just shown on TV:

67929_310783055703847_128156995_n.jpg

Take it for what it's worth. I think it's obviously a load of bollocks but I find it funny that people are getting themselves so worked up and worried over this shit.

Everything will be fine. Take your daughter to get ice cream tonight, then give her a big hug before putting her to bed. She's you greatest gift from (God, the universe, whatever). Don't ever forget that.

Take it for what it's worth. I think it's obviously a load of bollocks but I find it funny that people are getting themselves so worked up and worried over this shit.

What the heck is that?

uh if you read one of my post for the thread you understand that this is not a doomsday thread.

Everything will be fine. Take your daughter to get ice cream tonight, then give her a big hug before putting her to bed. She's you greatest gift from (God, the universe, whatever). Don't ever forget that.

For sure along with the rest of my brood. Will we definetly be hugged up tonight.

So my store closed I didnt die, thank you for all who indulged me in my phsychosis. May you all have a great xmas, if I dont see you in one of these forumns.

How can anyone make 648 posts and not get a single like. That's gotta be some sort of freakish record.

How can anyone make 648 posts and not get a single like. That's gotta be some sort of freakish record.
Likes are new. He stopped posting before they were introduced, genius.

Likes are new. He stopped posting before they were introduced, genius.
Thanks for the update! It did seem impossible as for every asshole here, there's always someone that likes him.

Thanks for the update! It did seem impossible as for every asshole here, there's always someone that likes him.
Just fucking with you, btw. Cheers!

Back