Freaking out

If you've ever watched any psychic movies, or read any books, you'd know that precogs are powerless to fight their own visions. You simply march forward into the future. You won't be able to change it, and in trying to do so you may be doing what would've gotten you to that situation in the first place.

Or you could just fucking be a man and not worry about dreams. No one ever tells me "OH MY GOD MAN I HAD THIS DREAM ABOUT A TALKING DUCK I'M TOTALLY AFRAID I'M GOING TO ENCOUNTER A TALKING DUCK!??!!?". How many thousands of dreams do we have that we simply wash off as being inconsequential or silly?

I think that's the nicest thing I've ever said about someone's mom... especially on Sherdog. lol :icon_lol:

lol. Reminds me of a situation the other day. A lady friend of mine said, "Your'e the most promiscuous person I've ever known." kind of chewing my ass. I started to laugh but hung my head and pretended like I was crying. She put her hand on my back and asked if I was ok. I kept fake sobbing and responded with, "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

She slapped me on the back and kind of giggled while simultaneously cussing at me. I laughed hysterically.

If you've ever watched any psychic movies, or read any books, you'd know that precogs are powerless to fight their own visions. You simply march forward into the future. You won't be able to change it, and in trying to do so you may be doing what would've gotten you to that situation in the first place.

Or you could just fucking be a man and not worry about dreams. No one ever tells me "OH MY GOD MAN I HAD THIS DREAM ABOUT A TALKING DUCK I'M TOTALLY AFRAID I'M GOING TO ENCOUNTER A TALKING DUCK!??!!?". How many thousands of dreams do we have that we simply wash off as being inconsequential or silly?

True and I guess logical if you are completely well adjusted never been through violent situations and the fact this wasnt a one off dream. This has been reccurring for about 20 years.

True and I guess logical if you are completely well adjusted never been through violent situations and the fact this wasnt a one off dream. This has been reccurring for about 20 years.

Yeah but you just mentioned a minute ago that you were supposed to die at 30. Surprise, you're 32 now and you're still goin strong.

You: 1
Dillusional Thoughts: 0

Keep on truckin and stop watching "paranormal shows" or anything like that. It's fun around a camp fire but there's a serious money making business behind all that now. People have quotas to make, shows have to be made, books have to be written. That paranormal bullshit is made so the people that make them can eat and live in the not-so-paranormal world we call reality.

an if you have ever watched any paranormal realirty docs they say children are more receptive to this crap.

Yeah because those shows are scientifically accurate.

Do you also believe tomorrow is the end of the world?

Yeah because those shows are scientifically accurate.

Do you also believe tomorrow is the end of the world?

Look at this thread. Do you think the TS has a firm understanding of scientific principles?

*random
*MENSA

Cliffs: you're a stupid person.

because i didnt push spell check? Or scour my post for ghramitcal errors to impress sherdoggers with my great intellect.

I get it you live on sherdog you think its youre home cool. Glad you live such a fullfilled life.

HAHAHAHA, well then i guess you're getting ready to crawl into your bunker soon huh??

I said premonitions, not useless hear say about a year that isn't even remotely accurate in the first place since our calenders are so different.

Check it out, we all come from the same source. No matter what you believe that source is, that's where we all come from. Even science (the big bang) reaffirms this.

At the most basic level, all of existence is comprised of the same substance. Once again, you can call it what you want, but all of existence is one at that basic level. We perceive our selves as separate because our physical senses suggest this, but that's all they are, physical senses we have created in order to perceive a physical existence.

Now, premonitions could be nothing more than a momentary lapse of physical connection where we perceive existence without physical limitation. Hence premonitions happening during dreams. Without that physical limitation, we are in a state of "oneness" where we are able to perceive reality through other aspects of this existence. Also, time is nothing more than a measurement of the earth's revolutions around the sun and doesn't actually exist on a quantum level.

Now, I will waste no more time trying to educate someone so unintelligent that they would easily dismiss an occurrence simply because they don't understand it. If everyone had your attitude we would never discover anything new or advance at all as a race.

You can always become an hero, TS.

Id rather not id rather just go to work realize it was all just a huge set of coincidneces. Laugh on unreasonable and logical I was.

And continue living my reg boring life.

Oh and laugh at all the flamers who do what I normally do on peoples threads.

Minus the gay ghrammar nazis.

so youre alive right?

btw its already 21/12/12 in australia we're fine.

JINXED WE'RE ALL DEAD

Back