Freaking out

Mine is entitled "You're all gonna die... unless you buy this book, and let me bang your wife (No Fat Chicks)"

I couldnt find it on Amazon, but please send me a link. i NEEEEEED to get it ASAP!!!

:icon_conf

I think your 3 year old daughter is going to shoot you. Thats why she was so sad.

an if you have ever watched any paranormal realirty docs they say children are more receptive to this crap.

Yes, children are more receptive to that crap.

You should go to work. If a robber shows up and shoots you, it was obviously meant to be.

Reflect on this. If you have had this recurring dream for 20 years, then you know in fine detail exactly what happens and when. If things escalate and are driving toward the expected conclusion, change something. Do something different and change the story line.

Do you believe in free will? If so, then you have a choice to change things. It doesn't have to be the way it is in your dreams. But you need to snap the fuck out of it because the human mind IS a powerful thing and you may just draw what it is you fear most. Self-fulfilling prophecy where you subconsciouly do things that will bring you to what you believe is supposed to happen.

If you don't believe in free will, then why worry since everything is predetermined anyway and you can't change anything. Enjoy the ride.

Google quantum immortality for an idea of how vast free will actually is.

Finally, dreams are generally metaphoric in nature. They are rarely literal. They are a way for the brain to identify a need or a fear that you can't deal with consciouly. You have something that is unresolved, or a need that has been unmet and this dream is your way of dealing with it and reminding you of it. Sounds like you have a deep deep fear of death. We all have an instinctual (and natural) fear of it, but many of us have an irrational fear of it. Read Thich Nhat Hanh (Buddhist philospher) on the topic of death. It will give you another perspective and might make death a little less scary.

I'm not messing with you. If you feel like talking about it more, feel free to PM me. I'd be happy to hear you out.

You are probably the only person who has intellignetly responded my post. I beilieve in free will, I try not to think quantitavely becasue that type of thinking can reall get your mind drifting.

You did make me feel slightly better. I do feel its a big mind fuck i am perpetrating on myself.

Beyond what my thread says I am actually inteligent and logical believe in science not religion.

But people dont understand reality is what your mind says it is.

I'm not saying aliens...

... but it's probably aliens.

I couldnt find it on Amazon, but please send me a link. i NEEEEEED to get it ASAP!!!

:icon_conf

Are you married? Because I need to bang your wife first, it's right there in the title.

Has TS survived his first hour at work yet?

Oooh no, I've been burned like this before!

Alright, I'll bring you TS's wife as a sub. Mine has too high of standards (she just got suckered into marrying me, it was the chloroform)

Alright, I'll bring you TS's wife as a sub. Mine has too high of standards (she just got suckered into marrying me, it was the chloroform)

That genuinely made me laugh, I'll offer you a humble High-five for that :icon_chee

You are probably the only person who has intellignetly responded my post. I beilieve in free will, I try not to think quantitavely becasue that type of thinking can reall get your mind drifting.

You did make me feel slightly better. I do feel its a big mind fuck i am perpetrating on myself.

Beyond what my thread says I am actually inteligent and logical believe in science not religion.

But people dont understand reality is what your mind says it is.

Yup. The trick may be to challenge what your mind is telling you is real first by figuring out what it is (specifically) that has you so freaked out and finding all evidence that contradicts it. Anything that may have happened that doesn't fit with the story line. When I was a kid and had scary dreams, after I woke up I would play the dream over in my head but change parts of it. Like right at the point where I was going to die a tank would nuke the shit out of the murderer. If you have 5 minutes to spare, replay the dream in your mind and change parts of it to suit you. Have the dream end in a way that you want it to. Picture yourself getting home tonight and hugging your little girl. Push all the other crap out of your head and focus only on that.

That genuinely made me laugh, I'll offer you a humble High-five for that :icon_chee

high-five-e1317218144840.jpg

Yeah but youre wives are trannies so my wife would not be what you are use too.

Back