Television Frasier TV Series

Yes. One of my absolute favorites. The best spinoff ever made for sure. The best episode is The Doctor is Out. It guest stars Patrick Stewart. He is excellent.

Is it just me that the episode where Sam appeared in the show fell flat to me? It feels like not Sam Mallon to me.

Top 5 sitcom. The one where Frasier does a radio mystery program is one of the best episodes of any sitcom ever made.

I also like how it seems it was one of the last network sitcoms that don't treat you like a complete idiot.

One of my favorite gags of all time was when Niles thought he was stoned, told Marty that he heard people under the influence of marijuana often crave strange food combinations so he was pairing an Appalachian sea bass with an aggressive zinfadel.

The last laugh of the show came later when Frasier stumbled across the bass and wine, read the labels and just scoffed and said "Madness".

Last edited:
It’s great but the first three seasons or so are boring as hell. After that the show is really good.

It was fine for what it was. Some quality schtick and solid writing in seasons 1-4. Like most US shows it fades hard after 3-4 seasons.

Back