Television Frasier TV Series

Any love for Wings?

I watch Wings every now and then on Netflix and watched it when it was on in the 90's. Some of the episodes are just too hokey. I don't know, I just remember it being better than it was. I guess if anything it's a show I am able to fall asleep to.

I liked Frasier, it is still in my rotation of series to watch straight through, but the bringing along Niles and Daphne relationship was painfully slow.

Cheers was good as well when the blonde left and kristie alley took over . I won’t watch re runs with the blonde .. her leaving saved the show .

Wings wasn’t good .

I wanted to be the meat in their buns...
images

s-l1600.jpg

Jane-Leeves-lingerie-2.jpg

Cheers was good as well when the blonde left and kristie alley took over . I won’t watch re runs with the blonde .. her leaving saved the show .

Wings wasn’t good .
I thought she was great like the antagonist of the show and it worked imo. It was said that she and Sam were the Ross and Rachel of their time only that they didn't get together for the obvious reason.

I thought she was great like the antagonist of the show and it worked imo. It was said that she and Sam were the Ross and Rachel of their time only that they didn't get together for the obvious reason.

i thought that dynamic was very good too but I’m definitely one for the- preferred the humor of Alley/Rebecca over the Long/Diane stuff. Still, I think it’s great either way.

one thing that’s so rare about Cheers aside from it remaining very good all the way through the end of a long run is that it managed to masterfully deal with departures of cast members.

when Coach sadly passed, the show got Woody, who was terrific. When Long left, the show got Alley, who was awesome.

Speaking of additions to the cast, Neuwirth was phenomenal on Cheers and didn’t come into play until, what, the 5th season?

and Frasier himself was not on the show until season 3.

i thought that dynamic was very good too but I’m definitely one for the- preferred the humor of Alley/Rebecca over the Long/Diane stuff. Still, I think it’s great either way.

one thing that’s so rare about Cheers aside from it remaining very good all the way through the end of a long run is that it managed to masterfully deal with departures of cast members.

when Coach sadly passed, the show got Woody, who was terrific. When Long left, the show got Alley, who was awesome.

Speaking of additions to the cast, Neuwirth was phenomenal on Cheers and didn’t come into play until, what, the 5th season?

You could argue that was really a lot of the reason why the show stayed so strong, it shifted significantly across its run so the characters did not become nearly as played out, even the ones who stayed the same were interacting with different people keeping it fresher.

Not only was alley better on screen but behind the scenes she was supposed to be a lot easier to work with and the cast actually liked her ...

Also, Long tried to get rid of Frasier I believe they said. I think they hated each other for a long time IRL

I found Long super annoying . Even on modern family she was annoying in her small role . I won’t even watch the Cheers episodes with her in it ... always skip to season 6 or whenever alley came in

Lilith was a great character

Not only was alley better on screen but behind the scenes she was supposed to be a lot easier to work with and the cast actually liked her ...

Also, Long tried to get rid of Frasier I believe they said. I think they hated each other for a long time IRL

I found Long super annoying . Even on modern family she was annoying in her small role . I won’t even watch the Cheers episodes with her in it ... always skip to season 6 or whenever alley came in

Lilith was a great character

Lilith is a fox. Bebe N is a hot little number
I would bring her to Price Chopper

Fraiser has to be in the running as the longest consistently played sitcom character doesn't he? at least non animated going for what 20 years non stop?

Thank goodness there's a tag on this TV show thread with TV series in the title, I almost forgot Frasier was a TV show

Something about toss salad and scrambled eggs.

Niles had a whole episode to himself when Frasier IRL went to rehab . It was the one where the nba player had to touch his head to win.. I liked that one

Also, another classic is the one where niles sunk the halfcourt basket and all his dads friends thought he was a good athlete

Niles would actually fit in pretty well on Sherdog.

Niles had a whole episode to himself when Frasier IRL went to rehab . It was the one where the nba player had to touch his head to win.. I liked that one

Also, another classic is the one where niles sunk the halfcourt basket and all his dads friends thought he was a good athlete
I thought he carried that episode very well. Shame he didn't got a lot of chance more.

I thought he carried that episode very well. Shame he didn't got a lot of chance more.

IIRC its by choice.
"Niles" been working constantly in theater.
IF I recall correctly.

Back