FRANKIE EDGAR's Next Fight

Got screwed over? Guess that makes up for all the title shots he was given that he didn't earn then...

Karma is a bitch (he lost to Penn in the first fight, so his title history is based on a lie...)

He lost to Penn in the first fight, then cleanly beat him in the second fight, then beat the brakes off him in the third. Penn was a great fighter (still think he is the lw GOAT) but Edgar has his number hanging up in his trophy room.

He could just stay active and be an injury replacement for 2 divisions. He was a bit undersized for 155 but he wont have to cut weight. No fight at 145 at the moment makes sense that moves him forward he could fight Al Iaquinta or Jorge Masvidal just to keep active.

Guida vs Frankie would be like Street Fighter Turbo.

I like the idea of him fighting Mendes. It would be a great fight but in all reality I think it just depends on who wins between Conor and Aldo. If Conor wins then Edgar vs Mendes is much more interesting. Conor vs full camp Mendes or Edgar is interesting and marketable. I personally think Aldo is going to beat Conor. After that Aldo could move up and Conor vs the winner of Mendes vs Edgar for the vacated fw title would still be a good fight.

I like the idea of him fighting Mendes. It would be a great fight but in all reality I think it just depends on who wins between Conor and Aldo. If Conor wins then Edgar vs Mendes is much more interesting. Conor vs full camp Mendes or Edgar is interesting and marketable. I personally think Aldo is going to beat Conor. After that Aldo could move up and Conor vs the winner of Mendes vs Edgar for the vacated fw title would still be a good fight.

Edgar/Mendes is the best fight in the FW division imo but I don't think now is the tike to make it. Frankie should fight Stevenson I think and get a title shot off that. Then, hopefully him and Mendes can meet one day soon as a title fight or at least a 5 Rd main event

Frankie should be fighting Conor. Aldo is not going to fight Conor - the IV ban and increased scrutiny when it comes to PED's is obviously driving him batty. And I'm no Conor fan.

Cruz? Dude is a crap place. Any fight other than a title fight just seems to be a backwards step for him.

Got screwed over? Guess that makes up for all the title shots he was given that he didn't earn then...

Karma is a bitch (he lost to Penn in the first fight, so his title history is based on a lie...)

Did you not see the rematch? That should have told you who truly was better.

If Mendes didn't have to step up to fight Conor he probably would've fought Edgar. But now that Edgar's next fight will essentially be a #1 contenders fight you need to find a new opponent for Edgar. Stephens is probably the guy that makes the most sense now.

Yeah. I'm fine with Edgar getting a "stay busy" fight like that. He already deserves a ts. Hell, he could fight Siver. Apparently that's the man to beat if you want a title shot.

Edgar has little claim over Conor now. Lets see Edgar beat a top-tier FW.

He's not gonna fight Chad, or Olivera/Holloway..... its going to have be a top 10 guy but a but lower. I can see Guida or Stephens

Back