FRANKIE EDGAR's Next Fight

Edgar has little claim over Conor now. Lets see Edgar beat a top-tier FW.

Cub Swanson? Uriah Faber who was the FW champ for years and is always in the top 3 of BW. The dude definitely earned a title shot

Cub Swanson? Uriah Faber who was the FW champ for years and is always in the top 3 of BW. The dude definitely earned a title shot

Cub Swanson and Urijah Faber are elite top FWs now? I don't buy it. Faber was losing to Rivera until his disgusting eye gouge. Cub got his clock cleaned and subbed by Holloway.

The only real top quality win for Frankie at FW I would rate highly would be the do Bronx win.

Aside from that, nothing on Conor's FW resume to date at all.

I wonder when Conor is moving to LW, considering the IV ban it's not strange that Conors coach invited Khabib to make a new team, perhaps they don't have to fight now^^.

I hope that conor stays in featherweight for at least 2 more fights, that being aldo and frankie.
Good for him to team up with khabib. Work on his weakness :D

Cub Swanson and Urijah Faber are elite top FWs now? I don't buy it. Faber was losing to Rivera until his disgusting eye gouge. Cub got his clock cleaned and subbed by Holloway.

top 5 maybe not, but top 10 they are.

Winner of Holloway vs Oliveira in December.

forget about Aldo, just put him infront of Conor

Clay guida,stephens or max,if he beats oliveira

Well, he can fight on that card potentially vs Mendes or against Holloway/Oliveira winner.

I just want to see them fight. I don't think Mendes would get another title shot with one win.

you never know he did take the Conor Fight on short notice and saved the PPV which the UFC loves and they could return the Favour if Mendes actually thinks he has a chance against either Aldo or Conor who ever comes out on top in the Title bout .

If Holloway wins his next fight impressively then he should pass Edgar in the queue. So all Edgar can do in my opinion to keep his place is either beat Mendes impressively or beat Holloway if Holloway wins. Guida, Lentz and Co. will do nothing for Frankie. He should be rooting hard for Oliviera.

I wouldn't mind The Answer vs The Crusher. Kawajiri is coming off of a win and it keeps Frankie active and winning against a name, established lightweight. If he somehow loses then you have a giant upset and a new contender.

Would love it to be McGregor (but obviously not) cause I believe Conor would eat him alive standing)..
Mendes, who I also believe would beat Frankie but it would be a competitive fight.

Back