FRANKIE EDGAR's Next Fight

Bels89

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Aldo vs. McGregs is taking place probably in December. Frankie said today that he doesn't want to wait for that fight - he wants to fight before the end of the year. Who do you think he will realistically get next? Lamas is now tied up with Diego Sanchez. Holloway is fighting Oliveira and he already beat Cub. Jeremey Stephens is the highest ranked opponent at 145 that dosent have a fight yet - that could be interesting. Clay Guida is coming off a win - that's a possibility as well. Lentz and Bermudez are coming off loses.

2 Frankie Edgar
3 Chad Mendes
4 Ricardo Lamas
5 Max Holloway
6 Cub Swanson
7 Charles Oliveira
8 Jeremy Stephens
9 Dennis Bermudez
10 Nik Lentz
11 Clay Guida

Clay Guida Vs Frankie Edgar I can imagine that in my mind.

Probably Stephens when he gets healthy.

Or Holloway if (when) he gets passed Aloe Vera.

I wonder when Conor is moving to LW, considering the IV ban it's not strange that Conors coach invited Khabib to make a new team, perhaps they don't have to fight now^^.

Fedor. But really Frankie got screwed over hard in all of this. Winner of Holloway/Oliveira is the best he can do.

I thought someone said Stephens was gonna rematch Bermudez??? Make Frankie fight Guida, I'm always down to see someone whoop Guida's ass. (Has to be a 5 rounder of course)

Fedor. But really Frankie got screwed over hard in all of this. Winner of Holloway/Oliveira is the best he can do.

That fight makes sense - the winner has worked there way up the ladder - but Frankie has already beat Oliveira. Hopefully Holloway wins so he gets the Frankie fight and the #1 contender spot. If Aldo loses the McGregor Fight...you best believe that there will be a re-match. Frankie might be waiting a long long time if he waits at 145 if that happens.

Edgar needs to move back to 155 and fight rda

Drop down and fight Dillashaw for the title

If McGregor manages to beat Aldo, there's no point Frankie staying in the division as there will more than likely be a rematch

Drop down and fight Dillashaw for the title

If McGregor manages to beat Aldo, there's no point Frankie staying in the division as there will more than likely be a rematch

Didn't think of that - that's a sick fight would love to see that.

Everyone wants to see Holloway get son'ed by Edgar.

Back