Frankie Edgar warns McGregor: "Aldo is a different animal"

jose Aldo has soo much skill and experience at this point it's crazy.

This will be Connors biggest test

Fans have it the other way around.

Aldo has fought guys with all sorts of high level abilities and has mastered defending the belt just as silva did and jones.

Nothing will be easy and these retards think Connor will ko him in a round? Unreal

Chad fought a perfect fight and Jose just adapted. Jose has shown he has amazing stand up and has a unrated ground game that can come into play. I'm not convinced Connor can hang with his speed since he gets hit and has fought no one with a fraction of Jose speed , skill , tactics and precision. I love Connors style but Jose is soo fast. Chad and frankly are stupid fast too and he won those games.

How will Connor react to the leg kicks?

What happens when he has to change his game plan or style?

How will he fight we rocked or not pushing the pace ?

All we have seen is him bully people.

Once Conor starts landing his left you will see .

He is going to batter Aldo with lefts this is striker versus striker not wrestler turned striker versus striker

With Connor's striking it's a matter of quality over quantity. That left straight comes so fast and hard his opponents literally cannot deal with it. You can't move your head out of the way, or block it. It's .3 seconds from start to finish. That leaves .05 seconds of movement to do something about it.

Aldo is going to get clocked early and it will be a WTFfest from then on. Watch Connor's fights. After that left connects a couple times all his opponents go into survival mode.

Aldo's only hope is avoiding that punch. Aldo might have some freaky coordination, but as Chad Mendes has proven, Aldo's reflexes are normal. He got tagged repeatedly by Mendes who has a slower punch than Connor.

Aldo needs to get in close and brawl as fast as he can. Blitz>clinch>dirty boxing/TD/sub

McGregor fan dealing with reality

That's him :)
Sans_titre.png

Perhaps, although Aldo seems to have his own way with words at times.

More importantly is that Aldo is a far more dangerous fighter when he is fired up. When his competition is too easy to outclass he tends to under perform but when he is challenged he gets fierce. He looked like he wanted to murder Mendes in that last fight. I want to see that version of Aldo in his next fight.

That's pure truth right deer! Aldo has deep real burn to keep what he has if you know the Jose Aldo story it's like from deep rags to riches that belt represents more than just being the champ of his division.

Conor his doing a good over the top job of hyping the fight and he's putting the fire back in the belly of Aldo and I thank Conor for that. Conor can't get in his head Jose is much too serious to play head games with.

Conor has talent but he is no way ready to fight for the belt. This is a poor decision on the UFC's part. They are potentially taking out a future champion.

Oh come on, I am not his only fan.

I am not mad Conor won but yes I hate seeing one of my top all time favorite fighters lose. Of course that sucks. He is getting up there in age so he only has a few more fights in him probably before he retires

But I don't dislike Conor at all. I really cannot stand the trolling here that is happening. I think his fight with Aldo could potentially be a war that could be FOTY that would be absolutely epic

you have to be if you are the president of the fan club

Frankie says.....
That alone makes it noteworthy.

I can see why Frankie would be a little miffed at losing the TS to someone he would maul badly.

Its going.to be like.shogun vs Jones

Conor will die

Oh come on, I am not his only fan.

I am not mad Conor won but yes I hate seeing one of my top all time favorite fighters lose. Of course that sucks. He is getting up there in age so he only has a few more fights in him probably before he retires

But I don't dislike Conor at all. I really cannot stand the trolling here that is happening. I think his fight with Aldo could potentially be a war that could be FOTY that would be absolutely epic
Credit to you for sticking by your fighter in defeat. Sherdog is high on McGregor right now, because they just had a shot of his drink. That's all well and good, but it's entirely too common for the guy who just won a fight to be unstoppable.

For the record, I like Siver, too. Not my favorite fighter, and he was clearly over-matched in that fight, but I like him. Credit to McGregor for putting on a good show, just the same.

Back