Frank Mir issues a statement about his USADA suspension.

The one thing the UFC and usada has done 1000% correctly..This sport has been cleaned the fuck up- PERIOD.

....and I'm sure, SURE that certain fighters have been popped for using things not on an official list of usada but have been given the benefit of doubt and given " a stiff warning".

Look at jacare (who I have enormous respect for).Look at his body mass and fists pre Tim Boetsch and him afterwards. He looks like a different human being (the only thing Michael Bisping and I have ever agreed on)..

I believe, for the betterment of not losing cards, a handful of fighters have been told " look, we know about every masking agent known to mankind, so cut the shit now or multi-year suspension s will be handed down regardless of your name"

Shocking, I knew he would say this before I even clicked on this thread.

The one thing the UFC and usada has done 1000% correctly..This sport has been cleaned the fuck up- PERIOD.

....and I'm sure, SURE that certain fighters have been popped for using things not on an official list of usada but have been given the benefit of doubt and given " a stiff warning".

Look at jacare (who I have enormous respect for).Look at his body mass and fists pre Tim Boetsch and him afterwards. He looks like a different human being (the only thing Michael Bisping and I have ever agreed on)..

I believe, for the betterment of not losing cards, a handful of fighters have been told " look, we know about every masking agent known to mankind, so cut the shit now or multi-year suspension s will be handed down regardless of your name"

I agree with you a 100%.

People bitch about USADA but we were all warned that the first few years it would cause issues and it has.

Are people still trying to cheat and some getting away it, sure. But I do believe a large majority of it has been cleaned up.

Last edited:
Fuck steroid guzzler Mir and the motorcycle he came in on.

If you dont get this you may be one of these few Einsteins NFL policy would have caught. Like Jones brother.

bottomline for you: Everyone can take everything in the NFL besides april to August and there if they had their test again they can do everything again and all the time. Its like taking a break from drugs to get healthy like some junkies do with rehab. Even makes sense in a morbid way.

The big american sports leagues NFL, NBA and MLB all have absolute joke drug testing. Why? Because they want superstars with supermuscles and superperformances. That generates more money.
The testing is there to educate the athletes and encourage them to do it in a professional environment.

Bottomline for me is I want a clean sport where fighters health is first and foremost. I prefer a system that assumes innocence and targets legitimate performance enhancing substances and at levels that have some scientific relationship to therapeutic levels. I prefer a system that allows for legitimate exceptions in line with current medical standards of care. I also think that fighters have some level of privacy that should be respected. My concern is unfair advantage, not just that a substance can help with recovery or strength building. Banned substances should fit into one of only two categories. Illegal, significant negative health implications including future effect on the fighter. Other than that, I honestly don't care what they take.

Well kind of Ken Shamrock, he stated he took steroids but not in the cage or something stupid like that.
Tim Sylvia after they told him he was banned for taking steroids ...
" I didn't take any stereos" ... thinking he was being busted for stealing car stereos.

Tim Sylvia.
Chris Leben.
Sonnen (in abstract denial kinda admission)
Those 3 were quite open about it.
Tim Sylvia after they told him he was banned for taking steroids ...
" I didn't take any stereos" ... thinking he was being busted for stealing car stereos.

Back