• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Mir issues a statement about his USADA suspension.

Honestly I found it pretty comical the way people were obcessed with Overeem(dodgy as he was) at the time yet gave a free pass to Mir becoming almost as big.
The thing was mods use to dub you back then for PED allegations, Reem copped it because it was such a crazy transformation while mirs was big but not as close.... a few people did question it, the bulk from Brock 1 to the carwin fight was crazy.

TRT metabolite stays in your system for 2 years? Yeah..... that sounds like a load of bull kangaroo shit.

No athlete would ever use testosterone if it stayed in your system that long.

It doesnt. Not even close.

Testosterone suspension you can quit taking 5 days out and piss clean.

Test prop you can discontinue 3 weeks out and piss clean.

Guys that were using longer estered testosterone back before the testing got better would just use it with epitestosterone to keep under the 5:1 ratio, then they could use however much they wanted.

Doesn't say trt metabolite, he is taking about the long term turinabol metabolyte.

He's exaggerating wildly with the two years though, but the turinabol metabolyte m3 or m4 is detectable months, potentially six months after turinabol use

I know of guys that have stopped taking t-bol 7 days out and pissed clean.

One of the guys thought he was taking t-bol and the lab he got them from accidentally gave him winstrol tabs, and he quit taking it a week out and got popped lol

If they were getting blood tests they all would have been screwed.

I know of guys that have stopped taking t-bol 7 days out and pissed clean.

One of the guys thought he was taking t-bol and the lab he got them from accidentally gave him winstrol tabs, and he quit taking it a week out and got popped lol

If they were getting blood tests they all would have been screwed.

There's a NEW test now.

This is why we are seeing a lot of turinabol positives and why we have had more than a hundred positives from retroactive testing on the 2008 & 2012 Olympics

The new test can pick up use weeks, even months after administration

More info

https://lightatheendofthetunnelisdi...bol-trace-metabolites-and-the-frank-mir-case/

It doesnt. Not even close.

Testosterone suspension you can quit taking 5 days out and piss clean.

Test prop you can discontinue 3 weeks out and piss clean.

Guys that were using longer estered testosterone back before the testing got better would just use it with epitestosterone to keep under the 5:1 ratio, then they could use however much they wanted.
Testosterone use now can be picked up up to a month after administration. There's a new biomarkers test that doesn't even need test to be present, it works by looking at ratio of igf-1 to other factors.

But the poster you were replying to was confused. He was getting test and tbol muddled

I remember he attributed his weight gain from the first and second Brock fight to whey protein. I don't believe a word he says.
Creatine + whey protein = bulk.

I can change the way my body looks in a month with those two substances and working out.

It's like you people on here have never lifted bro

I love reading the excuses of these PED users. They're hilarious...almost as hilarious as the gullible fucktards who buy their lies.

Sorry, but if Frank's statement around "it could have been up to 2 years ago" is true, that much is ridiculous.

If a few years back it was legal to have TRT and it somehow leaves long-standing traces within your system, how on earth can you be held responsible for that 2 years on?

I'm not sure what to believe, Frank has a way with words and is overall pretty intelligent - his potential lies can be more persuasive than others who cannot elocute themselves in the same manner.

lol no, it's not. It's 100% a comparison of the Christison fight from 2006 to the Kongo fight in 2009. Also, even if we're living in a hypothetical world and you were actually talking about Nog 1 to Brock 2, he was in great shape against Nogueira the first time around too. He wasn't fat at all.

What a bizarre series of posts by you

fkN5JdX.jpg
What do you expect him to do? Look up facts? That's absurd. It's so much easier to make them out of thin air.

What do you expect him to do? Look up facts? That's absurd. It's so much easier to make them out of thin air.

lmao

I like how he said "even if it's not, it was close enough to how he looked from Nog 1 to Brock" which was also hilariously incorrect

I cant wait until we see his buddy Jones fight clean now -- Juicers hang together and they fall together.

An org that caught Lance Armstrong and was created by federal statute vs the bullshit testing by sports org. Maybe the Russian antidope (as in dope) authorities need to get into the game.

Catching Lance Armstrong almost a decade after he competed and the damage was done is not something they should be patting themselves of the back about. Furthermore, that sport, under their watch, had more Pharmeceuticals than a CVS.

I want a clean sport. However USADA enforcement has been inconsistent at best. It is overly broad and is more concerned with catching people to bolster its image of effectiveness than the health of the fighters or the actual performance enhancement of the substances it concerns itself with. It's very easy to look awesome when you load the list of banned substances beyond capacity and set the acceptable levels to basically contact, not with any relation at all to the dosage level required to have a performance enhancing effect.

The NFL and MLB I think have effective programs that do what we really want. Catch people who cheat with substances that actually produce a performance enhancing effect. Not questionable supplements available at grocery stores or vitamin shop where the government makes them put on the label that there is no proof that the product does what it says it does. It's a travesty that Some fighters get retroactive exemptions while others serve time. That a guy like Machida lost 18 months of his career for some bullshit $10 supplement that there are no scientific studies to support it enhances performance to any degree let alone one that gave him an unfair advantage over his opponents. That a fighter can be having an issue and depending on who gives him an IV he is ok or he is screwed. There is a solid middle ground between the Wild Wild West we had and this.

Honestly I found it pretty comical the way people were obcessed with Overeem(dodgy as he was) at the time yet gave a free pass to Mir becoming almost as big.
Mir didn't start his career as a light heavyweight, probably a big reason to do with it.

Remember the dude that got caught with PEDs and was like:

"Yes, I used PEDs and got caught with them. I own up and take responsibility for my actions and will make sure I get my shit together."

No?

Me neither, cause it never happened.
That was Chael P. Sonnen.

UFC should cut Mir and let him fight Fedor in Japan. Do the guy a favor.

well there's nothing to laugh at since they haven't done the second test you dick
Yes, they did and the B-sample failed also. He's a fucking cheat. He can go suck a kangaroo.

Sorry, but if Frank's statement around "it could have been up to 2 years ago" is true, that much is ridiculous.

If a few years back it was legal to have TRT and it somehow leaves long-standing traces within your system, how on earth can you be held responsible for that 2 years on?

I'm not sure what to believe, Frank has a way with words and is overall pretty intelligent - his potential lies can be more persuasive than others who cannot elocute themselves in the same manner.
Then listen to me and I'll tell you what to believe. He was caught by a new test. That suggests to me he thought he was in the clear using a PED that was undetectable at the time. With the new test, he got caught and he deserves his punishment.

The NFL and MLB I think have effective programs that do what we really want. Catch people who cheat with substances that actually produce a performance enhancing effect

giphy.gif

NFL "anti" doping procedere cant even be called an intelligence test. You have to be a complete and utter retard to get caught. You know when you will be tested and how often. Have you even invested 2min into researching NFL drug testing?

The NFL program is there exactly because of the same reasons professional wrestlings "health" policy was put in place. To have something to show for the media and school the athletes when they have to eat their PED breakfasts. With NFL testing not one athlete would have been caught in the last 30 years in cycling.

Last edited:
Back