• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Frank Mir issues a statement about his USADA suspension.

Honestly I found it pretty comical the way people were obcessed with Overeem(dodgy as he was) at the time yet gave a free pass to Mir becoming almost as big.

I find it comical people would even compare Overeem's and Mir's weight gains. Not that I don't think they're both juicing. They are. But if you can't see the difference you're fucking blind.

????????

8 months?

The one on the left is from the Dan Christison fight in 2006, on the right is from the Kongo fight towards the end of 2009
Beat me to it.

Lol 8 months

frank_mir_medium.jpg

In the span of 8 months.

Ironically he won as a fat ass and lost as a ripped shredded beast.

This doesnt seem right

<{MingNope}>Frank mir is a cheater just like his buddie ......wasssat guys name he pissed hot in his first fight lol?
ugly beardy bloke lol

oh yah Robert drysdalle LMAO

1ST FIGHT LMAO

giphy.gif

NFL "anti" doping procedere cant even be called an intelligence test. You have to be a complete and utter retard to get caught. You know when you will be tested and how often. Have you even invested 2min into researching NFL drug testing?

The NFL program is there exactly because of the same reasons professional wrestlings "health" policy was put in place. To have something to show for the media and school the athletes when they have to eat their PED breakfasts. With NFL testing not one athlete would have been caught in the last 30 years in cycling.

Didn't realize this was cycling.

Honestly I found it pretty comical the way people were obcessed with Overeem(dodgy as he was) at the time yet gave a free pass to Mir becoming almost as big.

The answer is in a word that rhymes with "bassist".

dm_110105_mma_tyron_woodley_intv.jpg

You guys shouting "cheater" are immature. Aside from Mike Perry and Mark Hunt, who are genetic anamolies, it's very rare for a high level pro athlete to be 100% clean.

And for the record, Mir came into the Brock 2 fight at the lighest weight of his career. Time and time again I see people reference it as if he bulked up for that fight ironically enough.

The biggest and leanest he ever got was for the Carwin fight.

Didn't realize this was cycling.

If you dont get this you may be one of these few Einsteins NFL policy would have caught. Like Jones brother.

bottomline for you: Everyone can take everything in the NFL besides april to August and there if they had their test again they can do everything again and all the time. Its like taking a break from drugs to get healthy like some junkies do with rehab. Even makes sense in a morbid way.

The big american sports leagues NFL, NBA and MLB all have absolute joke drug testing. Why? Because they want superstars with supermuscles and superperformances. That generates more money.
The testing is there to educate the athletes and encourage them to do it in a professional environment.

You guys shouting "cheater" are immature. Aside from Mike Perry and Mark Hunt, who are genetic anamolies, it's very rare for a high level pro athlete to be 100% clean.

And for the record, Mir came into the Brock 2 fight at the lighest weight of his career. Time and time again I see people reference it as if he bulked up for that fight ironically enough.

The biggest and leanest he ever got was for the Carwin fight.
Perry? That's only because trailer park meth isn't classified as a PED.

The big american sports leagues NFL, NBA and MLB all have absolute joke drug testing. Why? Because they want superstars with supermuscles and superperformances. That generates more money.
The testing is there to educate the athletes and encourage them to do it in a professional environment.

Aaaand....this is complete bullshit.

Oh this ridiculous argument. I'd bet the house that BJ Penn and Nick/Nate Diaz have never taken steroids. I would put Mighty Mouse in the same group. When someone gets caught cheating, the wrong reaction is 'well almost everyone is cheating.'

USADA started randomly testing athletes and almost immediately the cheaters got busted or went through a physical transformation. The clean guys didn't. That is the delineation line here.

Frank Mir is a cheater because he failed.

It's gotta be Greg Jackson spiking his protein shakes without him knowing -- this would explain all the test positives coming out of the Jackson MMA gym.

...but when Cyborg popped, she's the bane of human existence.

Back