• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News McGregor vs Chandler press conference in Dublin, Ireland on June 3rd

just curious, how do you figure chandler is more one dimensional than conors previous opponents? where is connors openings to land strikes? that would be too cool if conor got the win. i just feel chandler has been obvoiusly way more active, has still got that dog in him.
He does but he is defensivley irresponsible. The same way he got dropped by Olivera and Tony, is def a path for Conor to get at him.

Sooo what is the point of the press conference exactly?

We know they will fight each other.

We know at what event they will be fighting each other

What is there to talk about?
Why not have any pressers then??

I like how you think

Are we supposed to get excited about how one guy is going to say he will win, then the other guy says how HE will win? WHERE IS THE SUBSTANCE?
This is all simply to create content to help promote the fight. They just need a good soundbyte here or a "almost coming to blows" clip there.

Also rabid irish Conor fans going crazy helps to sell the illusion that its the Conor of old.

"from what I've read"

lol yeah Irish people hate their most famous superstar who wears that culture/ country as a badge of honor.

would you like to bet whether the Irish crowd is behind Conor or not?
every real irish person i met, from ireland, has stated that they absolutely hate connor. granted, they were all younger, probably woke irish people. but interesting for sure. i suspect, the irish that show up to a UFC hype press conference will undoubtedbly be huge conor fans.

I feel like chandler is the better fighter at this point but his fight iq is shamefully low so Conor has a good chance of smoking him and getting that packaged title shot….
Chandler just wants to put on shows and be exciting.

He could lay con Colon for 25 minutes easily but he will probably look for the knockout

i just wanna hear conor talk, guaranteed entertainment.

villain conor is the best

every real irish person i met, from ireland, has stated that they absolutely hate connor. granted, they were all younger, probably woke irish people. but interesting for sure. i suspect, the irish that show up to a UFC hype press conference will undoubtedbly be huge conor fans.
tldr

no bet?

Really, what is the purpose of this in Ireland??

If you don't know there fighting I highly doubt you'll know there is fight presser for it.

Chandler like a trained animal in a Circus --

let's see if he goes with the plan like Cowboy or devours Dana's cash cow.

Feel the same way as well.

I know he's probably getting good money but feels just like his whole job is to get ridiculed. Be the joke of the show. Weird.

And he acts like he's just happy to be there, it's a bit embarassing.

I already know the crowd is going to boo Chandler into oblivion.this might break Chandler

imagine the irish taking chandler's side

Back