Francis Not Impressed by Roze After Ref Gifted His Win Against Overeem

Who had the more impressive win against Overeem?

• Total voters
destroyed ?
I thought he was up 3-1 going into fourth but apparently all the judges had it 3-1 reem

he may have won but it was far from destruction

the ref should of let overeem weather the storm, he was hurt but not out - if the ref didn’t erroneously step in the fight would at best be a draw (Reem was winning 5th so I don’t think a knock down makes it an auto 10-8)
I was mostly talking about his face.

I want Roze to win but here's the thing. He ate Overeems punches and didn't even blink. He might underestimate Francis and take one that will rock him

I want to know how a ref "gifted" Rozenstruik that win?

In all seriousness though, outside of his power, i don't think Ngannou has the tools to win this fight.
The thing is, at HW that kind of power is all you really need. The days of quick HWs who were technical and rounded are gone. Most of the HWs are over 35 and their biggest weapons are their power strikes. Stipe can wrestle a bit and is good on the feet, and DC can wrestle well and strike okay, but most HWs today are power hitters. Ngannou is probably the best at delivering that one shot to end the fight. These days that's all he really needs to have a chance against anyone.

That was absolutely a legit KO. The clock should have no effect on the call. That punch ended the fight.

He wasn't anywhere near being knocked out, dumbfuck.

10% actually picked roze? I was legit concerned overeem got internally decapited after that uppercut francis hit him with.

He wasn't anywhere near being knocked out, dumbfuck.
He was still conscious, but he was no longer capable of fighting.

That's literally what KO'd means.

Frank’s two losses in a row were pretty impressive. He probably gasses just giving interviews.

Lol anybody can lose so I dont see why tour are bringing up to put him down. He had a 3 fight win streak since.

He was going to his corner because he knew the was no time left on the clock and and his opponent was walking to his corner after getting beaten up for 14 minutes. It was in no way a legit KO, and the idiot ref was obviously influenced by Rozenbum's celebrating.

LankyClassicFly-size_restricted.gif

Dude?
You realize the bell never rang right? As in, Overeem didn't know where he was, probably felt his face hanging off when he came to and rushed to his corner.

I do like your alternate reality where an iron chinned Overeem simply slipped briefly and was casually sauntering over to his corner to collect his obvious winning fight purse as he knew the time was up and the fight was in the bag.

Dude?
You realize the bell never rang right? As in, Overeem didn't know where he was, probably felt his face hanging off when he came to and rushed to his corner.

I do like your alternate reality where an iron chinned Overeem simply slipped briefly and was casually sauntering over to his corner to collect his obvious winning fight purse as he knew the time was up and the fight was in the bag.

You never heard a 10-second warning sound before, numbnuts? Or maybe you just think Overeem didn't hear it.

Back