Francis Not Impressed by Roze After Ref Gifted His Win Against Overeem

Who had the more impressive win against Overeem?

• Total voters
ngannou may have a very good point here, rozenstruik has been impressive but in terms of names we all know albini, crowder and no chin arlovski are very winnable fights for any top 15 HW. Finishing overeem is good but overeem basically gets KTFO every year since ever.

Both fights Overeem landed a clean punch that he thought he ended with, not realizing his old drained ped rehab body wont generate enough force so he stayed there like a retard.

Remember when Stipe rode Francisco like a mule

Rozenstruik destroyed Overeem.
Nganou made a good point and if you actually saw the fight, you know it. Overeem won four rounds and 4⃣ minutes and fifty seconds of the fifth. Complete domination. This being heavyweights, you can get knocked out at any second. With just 6 seconds to go and Rozenstruik walking away from Overeem, he had it in the bag. Ref stopped it and Rozenstruik suddenly is a contender. It's kind of a joke. I think Francis kills him to be honest. Lolz.

It was one of the worst stoppages ever. Overeem immediately sprung to his feet after getting knocked down, and the ref stopped it with one or two seconds on the clock because Overeem stumbled for a second. Terrible stoppage, and Rozen was a clear over the other side of the cage.

You have to be kidding?
OrdinaryHastyDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

Overeem literally didn't know where he was and hustled straight to his corner without Miragliotta even touching him.
No reaching for a single, no scrambling to get up. Just queer street with his face smashed to bits.

Would Rozenstruik have lost if he didn't get the KO? Yes
Does it matter? No.

Says he wont underestimate him, but it sounds a lot like hes underestimating him.

Doesnt Francis have like 0% win rate in fights he cant finish? Rozenstruik has a pretty dang solid chin and can go 5 rounds....
Rozenstruik has been kod multiple times.

Both fights Overeem landed a clean punch that he thought he ended with, not realizing his old drained ped rehab body wont generate enough force so he stayed there like a retard.

You have to be kidding?
OrdinaryHastyDwarfmongoose-size_restricted.gif

Overeem literally didn't know where he was and hustled straight to his corner without Miragliotta even touching him.
No reaching for a single, no scrambling to get up. Just queer street with his face smashed to bits.

Would Rozenstruik have lost if he didn't get the KO? Yes
Does it matter? No.

He was going to his corner because he knew the was no time left on the clock and and his opponent was walking to his corner after getting beaten up for 14 minutes. It was in no way a legit KO, and the idiot ref was obviously influenced by Rozenbum's celebrating.

Overeem is a worse style match up than Ngannou IMO.
Overeem is too smart and clever to counter strike him, the guy made a prime JDS look like a bum with feints and timing (JDS looked prime in his fight with Rothwell right after)

Ngannou is far more dangerous but Rozenstruik is a counter striker and could potentially do what Stipe did
I got Ngannou by KO tho

Prime JDS was in 2010. There's no way most fans would consider JDS still being in his prime 5 years later when he fought Rothwell.

Agreed with Ngannou and Reem.

I score that fight as a Win for Reem.

Ngannou should be fighting for the title right now.

Prime JDS was in 2010. There's no way most fans would consider JDS still being inear his prime 5 years later when he fought Rothwell.
I watched it recently. JDS looked good physically but was neutralized.... highest level striker he faces and he gets shut down. Maybe he wasn't prime but it was still a good performance for Overeem

I watched it recently. JDS looked good physically but was neutralized.... highest level striker he faces and he gets shut down. Maybe he wasn't prime but it was still a good performance for Overeem

Sure I can agree with this. Honestly IMO neither Overeem nor JDS were anywhere near their prime when they fought each other. Overeem probably peaked around the time he fought Lesnar.

Sure I can agree with this. Honestly IMO neither Overeem nor JDS were anywhere near their prime when they fought each other. Overeem probably peaked around the time he fought Lesnar.
Yea, I agree. Main point was that Overeem is probably the hardest guy in the division to counter strike. Roze had a tough match up.
If you want to beat overeem you have to go at him like Stipe and Ngannou. If you wait too long you will get dropped like Stipe and JDS

Yea, I agree. Main point was that Overeem is probably the hardest guy in the division to counter strike. Roze had a tough match up.
If you want to beat overeem you have to go at him like Stipe and Ngannou. If you wait too long you will get dropped like Stipe and JDS

Absolutely! Overeem's bread and butter has always been his offense where can he dictate the pace and tee off on you.

Overeem is a worse style match up than Ngannou IMO.
Overeem is too smart and clever to counter strike him, the guy made a prime JDS look like a bum with feints and timing (JDS looked prime in his fight with Rothwell right after)

Ngannou is far more dangerous but Rozenstruik is a counter striker and could potentially do what Stipe did
I got Ngannou by KO tho
Jds was absolutely not his prime against overeem, his prime got beaten out of him by cain twice

IT would be deadly to underestimate him. Yeah Roze robbed Overeem, and I don't think he's in Ngannou's league. But he's fast, technical fairly, and hits hard.
Overeem was koed

Nganou made a good point and if you actually saw the fight, you know it. Overeem won four rounds and 4⃣ minutes and fifty seconds of the fifth. Complete domination. This being heavyweights, you can get knocked out at any second. With just 6 seconds to go and Rozenstruik walking away from Overeem, he had it in the bag. Ref stopped it and Rozenstruik suddenly is a contender. It's kind of a joke. I think Francis kills him to be honest. Lolz.
I watched the fight, and that is inaccurate. Overeem was winning, but not in dominant fashion. He was clearly losing the 5th round. And he was done, his face was destroyed and he couldn't have kept fighting.

He was going to his corner because he knew the was no time left on the clock and and his opponent was walking to his corner after getting beaten up for 14 minutes. It was in no way a legit KO, and the idiot ref was obviously influenced by Rozenbum's celebrating.
That was absolutely a legit KO. The clock should have no effect on the call. That punch ended the fight.

Back