Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters
pj2UR9Fm.jpg
via GnP or LnP

Ngannou could really use a finish this fight. Never seen a hype train derail this fast. The Lewis fight was just one fight and people think Francis is a can.

LOL UFC is feeding Ngannou to up and comer Blades and Ngannou will disappear from the UFC history books after this fight.

Talking from experience ?

of observing other men, yes.
UFC Beijing
2 swole ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s headline
<Kpop01>

Basketball is the single most popular sport in the country. Chinese love NBA stars and are fascinated by big black athletes. No joke, facts. Go to Google and search "Kobe Bryant in China", and check out the images. The average Chinese man under 50 sees Kobe as a God.

I don’t want to be the one making an insensitive joke about Ngannou boring them to sleep and the Chinese trying to keep their eyes open.

Nga better show up or he getting shaved!

WarBlaydes!

Why? If Blaydes wins, I think he should fight for the belt next but what if he loses? Who wants to watch Ngannou in a big fight any time soon? Miocic should stop whining and fight Blaydes for #1 contender instead and let Ngannou fight a can or two to build up his confidence and give him some time to evolve his game.

So looking forward to only a few punches be thrown....

Francis underrated right now. Blaydes overrated but has confidence. Tough call. I'm gonna say Ngannou.

Curtis was going to win the first fight if it weren't for the doctor

One thing people need to take into account is air pollution in Beijing. That fine particulate matter 2.5 is no joke, it zaps your stamina completely, like I said before it would probably be as bad as Mexico City, and it's not really something you can acclimate to in advance. I not only expect fighters to gas prematurely, I expect a lot of them to get sick and have allergic reactions resulting in pull outs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back