Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters
tenor.gif
Nothing racist about it man

Why is this a main event?

Why is Blaydes fighting a guy coming off two loses when he’s arguable the number one contender?

Why is this in China?

Why does Sean Shelby suck so bad?

I don't know man.. slow and old Hunt rocked Blaydes real badly in their fight. Conventional wisdom is that Ngannou is way more powerful than Hunt and therefore would KO him does he land the same way Hunt did.

good fight

Curtis needs to avenge that loss

and Francis needs to convince people he still has it

looking forward to it

Why is this a main event?

Why is Blaydes fighting a guy coming off two loses when he’s arguable the number one contender?

Why is this in China?

Why does Sean Shelby suck so bad?
Top five fighters commonly get main events

To avenge his only loss while he's in a position where three guys are vying for a shot and could justifiably get it

Who cares where it is?

You ain't doing any better as a UFC match maker that's for sure

Blaydes has improved FAST. I see no reason why he doesn't stay cautious on the feet, times his takedowns, and wins. He may even finish Ngannou on the ground via elbows. Reem is a FAAAR better grappler than Ngannou and he couldn't survive being on the bottom of Blaydes.

Holy shit Ngannou is gonna be 0-3 this year and get cut. Might be the GOAT fall from grace.

I don't know man.. slow and old Hunt rocked Blaydes real badly in their fight. Conventional wisdom is that Ngannou is way more powerful than Hunt and therefore would KO him does he land the same way Hunt did.
Did you forget that hunt KOd lewis just some months before he got wrestlefucked by blaydes

Everyone already sleeping on Ngannou due to one bad fight.
Can't speak for anyone else, but I voted Blaydes because he's improved so much so fast. I'd favor Blaydes over the Ngannou who fought Reem and Stipe.

Blaydes by TKO

First fight only ended because of a doctor stoppage and Francis was slowing down, this time it's 5 rounds. Blaydes should have this IMO

Did you forget that hunt KOd lewis just some months before he got wrestlefucked by blaydes
I don't know about KO'd.. Lewis basically gave up due to fatigue. On top of that he was having the same back issues as he did against Ngannou.

props to blaydes cuz he was gunning for stipe and ngannou is a step back from that after that atrocious lewis fight. theirs really no one else left tho unless he wanted JDS but ngannou is ranked higher, and im sure blaydes looks at this fight as getting revenge for the 1st time.

will be a closer fight than people think at least in the first 2 rounds. blaydes should takeover and start grinding on francis once the fight goes longer. still tho, francis can crack in the first 2 rounds and can ko any1 with the right punch

Hard to pick Francis after his last two fights. Blaydes is the real deal.

I’ll be hoping Francis bounces back though.

Blades better hope the old Francis doesn't show up

Solid data. Cant argue with that.

Im betting the house on Blaydes.

FYI, the two images of Ngannou were taken from his Anthony Hamilton fight (Dec 2016) and his July 2018 fight vs. Derrick Lewis. In 1.5 years his hairline has receded from Norwood 0/1 to Norwood 3+.

UFC really wanted N'Gannou to send out of their promotion,

Blaydes will kill him in no time. (The 1St fight is a fluke)

Top five fighters commonly get main events

To avenge his only loss while he's in a position where three guys are vying for a shot and could justifiably get it

Who cares where it is?

You ain't doing any better as a UFC match maker that's for sure

Ngannou is coming off the shittiest fight of the year. He should be on fight pass if we are being honest

Who cares? Ngannou should fall back. Blaydes should only be fighting Stipe

It makes no sense for China

Such an brilliant observation. You must kill them with your stand ups at the nursing homes

Back