Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Do we really need that rematch? Pointless fight, Ngannou needs to fight Willis, Tybura or Tuivasa. Why give him another loss so he would leave from the sport for good. Fucking clowns and their matchmaking.

Big Brack Gaiz. Sort of like Japan's fascination with Bob Sapp

Sapp did all he could to entertain them, all the time.
Did shows, monster faces, kissed babies, danced in commercials. Spoke broken Japanese.

Don't think any of these two have what it takes to do this.

Rooting for Curtis , be good to see some new blood challenge for the belt. Francis has some serious mental issues

Fight of the night! One fight fluke

He also needs to see a trichologist and get on Finasteride and minoxidil because his hairline is receding fast. If he doesn't act now he'll turn into JDS in 3 years.
some of the hairpieces these days are magnificent, almost wish i had a chrome dome

Ngannou wins this and gets back on track. And if he doesn't, maybe he should consider giving WWE a call.

Interesting fight, let's see if Francis has truly lost it

I doubt UFC is going to release Ngannou win or lose. Francis would be great addition for Bellator HW division.

He also needs to see a trichologist and get on Finasteride and minoxidil because his hairline is receding fast. If he doesn't act now he'll turn into JDS in 3 years.

Talking from experience ?

Ngannou by KO. Last fight was a fix, that is in the past now.

I'm thinking Francis finds his mojo back and beats Blaydes again.
Might just be wishful thinking.

Most have evacuated the Ngannou wagon

<RomeroSalute>
Salute to those still on it with me

Everyone already sleeping on Ngannou due to one bad fight.

Blaydes can take a punch and is strong wrestler, and he's arguably improved more than Ngannou since they fought.

I'd be leaning towards Blaydes for stylistic reasons even if the Lewis fight hadn't happened.

What a waste of a good fight on a Chinese fight night card

Watch if Ngannou wins then EVERYONE will be on his nuts once again.

dis gohn b lyke wahchin uh blac cop shoot an unarmed black dude in the back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back