Francis Ngannou vs. Curtis Blaydes II Set For Main Event UFC Fight Night Beijing China

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Curtis gets the take downs and gets a finish on the ground early

Damn. If Ngannou loses this, he's toast. Might be one of the quickest flameouts in UFC history.
Alexander Houston and soukadjou would be his competition for that title?

FYI, the two images of Ngannou were taken from his Anthony Hamilton fight (Dec 2016) and his July 2018 fight vs. Derrick Lewis. In 1.5 years his hairline has receded from Norwood 0/1 to Norwood 3+.
Just when he started training @ the Performance Institute

I wonder what they gave him for that DHT boost

Before few months on sherdog Ngannou was the next Fedor, the next Hw god, going to rule the ufc HW for next 10 years.

Look at the votes now Lulz.

You really are good as your last fight, especially here.

I bet Louis has a bald spot the size of Mexico, dude is obsessed with hair loss like it's his own insecurities lol

For real , "maybe if I make fun of em , I can pretend its not happening to me"

If hesitant Francis shows up, Blaydes kills him. If swangin’ and bangin’ Francis shows up, I think he knocks the beard off Blaydes face.

Will root for Blaydes but you never know with Ngannou. He is still a big mistery.

How exactly this fight is supposed to attract Chinese????

View attachment 422183

hmmmmmm

163577_578320622187866_191452870_n.jpg

Blaydes beats him like he did reem this time and Francis probably retires in shame.

This is stupid. If Blaydes loses again, it's going to kill his momentum. If Ngannou loses, it'll be 3 in a row. Stupid, unnecessary match making.

Two thumbs way down.

Francis Ngannou has lost a lot of fans.

Judging Ngannou by that last fight is a mistake
I'm hyped for this match

tough to call given ngannou's last performance, i wanna say he'll be strong enough to fend off some of the takedowns like last time and eventually find the KO.

please just fucking fight this time.

For real , "maybe if I make fun of em , I can pretend its not happening to me"

I'm almost 40, extremely depressed and very unhealthy.

I will fer sure die before I go bald, one hunnerd percent.

What's more interesting is how will Blaydes hairline progress over the next 10 years? For that alone I hope he wins and stays in this sport a long long time.

I don’t want to be the one making an insensitive joke about Ngannou boring them to sleep and the Chinese trying to keep their eyes open.

no one else would have thought of that shit

Before few months on sherdog Ngannou was the next Fedor, the next Hw god, going to rule the ufc HW for next 10 years.

Look at the votes now Lulz.

You really are good as your last fight, especially here.
After the Reem fight, there was a thread saying that Ngan noun would be a favorite over every HW EVER. I'll try to find it.

The old Francis will be back in this fight. Bad match making by the UFC, gonna kill their only HW contender.

Back