News Francis Ngannou in talks with GLORY

Would you like to see Ngannou fight in GLORY?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Robbie Timmers, GLORY Kickboxing matchmaker & head of talent, revealed in two Dutch combat sports podcasts that they’re in talks with Francis Ngannou.

Robbie said Francis was interested in kickboxing and that he and his team were very positive about what GLORY has to offer, also in terms of contractual conditions (I assume he’s talking about a non-exclusive contract here, so that Ngannou is free to do whatever he wants outside of fighting for GLORY, something the UFC wouldn’t offer him).
According to Robbie, at the moment the biggest obstacle is a financial agreement. As of now Ngannou and GLORY are not aligned in terms of his pay, but they’re working on it.

If I hear anything relevant regarding the negotiations, I’ll post it in this thread

Robbie Timmers, GLORY Kickboxing matchmaker & head of talent, revealed in two Dutch combat sports podcasts that they’re in talks with Francis Ngannou.

Robbie said Francis was interested in kickboxing and that he and his team were very positive about what GLORY has to offer, also in terms of contractual conditions (I assume he’s talking about a non-exclusive contract here, so that Ngannou is free to do whatever he wants outside of fighting for GLORY, something the UFC wouldn’t offer him).
According to Robbie, at the moment the biggest obstacle is a financial agreement. As of now Ngannou and GLORY are not aligned in terms of his pay, but they’re working on it.

If I hear anything relevant regarding the negotiations, I’ll post it in this thread

That would at least be interesting.
Im down.

Back