• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Francis Ngannou in talks with GLORY

Would you like to see Ngannou fight in GLORY?

• Total voters
Yeah some regional MMA shows, I like the small atmosphere.
Me too bud. I definitely like the big events too, and in case you don’t have ringside seats, the smaller ones give better opportunity to meet fighters and other guys from the world of combat sports, which is cool to talk to and connect with, isn’t it;) @TacticalTijs

Me too bud. I definitely like the big events too, and in case you don’t have ringside seats, the smaller ones give better opportunity to meet fighters and other guys from the world of combat sports, which is cool to talk to and connect with, isn’t it;) @TacticalTijs

100%! Went to 2 smaller events twice and had the chance to meet and talk to some fighters, which definitely contributes to a great experience. Even when walking towards the car, we walked into a fighter still having tape on his hands, who was pissed of because of a doctor stoppage during his title defense. Such a different experience than sitting so far away that you still have to look at a screen to see something...

@TacticalTijs don't be shy, say hi you fuck lol.

@BoxerMaurits lol

Is love to see him in Glory... but I think there's a reason most kickboxing want to crossover to mma.

Which seems like it's contrary to his reason for leaving the UFC

Did anything come of this? Or did he price himself out again

Did anything come of this? Or did he price himself out again

He seems to be a bit of a diva, not just price him self out but likely makes other demands. i thought he was talking to PFL and sounded like something was going to get done. Who in the hell is there for him to fight in PFL?

I commend francis for holding his ground on negotiations, but it sucks not seeing him fight

Francis with that high level negotiation IQ. Getting offers for significantly less money than he would have gotten in the UFC.

The boxing boys played him like a fiddle.

Must just be going over the fine print by now
Huge Deal incoming

Back