• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social War Room Lounge Thread #321 - welcome to the pussy lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for the clown world file:
Illinois lawmakers want to change the term offender to “justice impacted individual.”

That’s right up there with pedophiles now being referred to as “minor attracted adults.”

Soon rape will be known as “non-consensual sexual activity.”

Murder could be “unauthorized termination of life.”

The Democratic lawmakers supporting Illinois bill claim diversity and equity will be enhanced with the name change and lessen the stigma of being an offender.

Brilliant
I see that as a response to the bullshit practice of locking up people for pot possession. No one should be stigmatized for life for being caught with a couple of grams of weed; ditto a poor person who has been locked up for petty theft, for another example.

Rape is already known as non-consensual sex by definition. Murder is intentional homicide by definition. If your point is we should treat criminals like criminals, then I agree except more care needs to be taken to ensure we're not fucking up someone's entire life for minor offenses or picking on people because of their ethnicity. Until that happens, their decision seems reasonable to me.

Illinois lawmakers want to change the term offender to “justice impacted individual.”

That’s right up there with pedophiles now being referred to as “minor attracted adults.”

The Democratic lawmakers supporting Illinois bill claim diversity and equity will be enhanced with the name change and lessen the stigma of being an offender.

Brilliant
I feel like Alice in wonderland. All this stuff is just so zany and outlandish now.

We are all mad here…

Brilliant
Seems like fake news... which is what makes it more silly

I see that as a response to the bullshit practice of locking up people for pot possession. No one should be stigmatized for life for being caught with a couple of grams of weed; ditto a poor person who has been locked up for petty theft, for another example.

Rape is already known as non-consensual sex by definition. Murder is intentional homicide by definition. If your point is we should treat criminals like criminals, then I agree except more care needs to be taken to ensure we're not fucking up someone's entire life for minor offenses or picking on people because of their ethnicity. Until that happens, their decision seems reasonable to me.
Yep, you’re Canadian alright.
<36>

Canada with its draconian pot laws. Is it still illegal up there or what? The club I go to has the biggest variety of sticky bud I’ve ever seen including hash. Perfectly legal.
That, the incredible climate and gorgeous women are the only benefits to living in California.

Canada with its draconian pot laws. Is it still illegal up there or what? The club I go to has the biggest variety of sticky bud I’ve ever seen including hash. Perfectly legal.
That, the incredible climate and gorgeous women are the only benefits to living in California.
When I was young, it was believed that as long as it was illegal in the US, pressure from them would prevent the Canadian government from ever legalizing it. A head shop down town got basically put out of business for facilitating its consumption even. Looking back on it they may have been dealing too but I never heard that accusation aired in public so who knows.

But all it took was the Liberal son of a former PM to win a second mandate and poof! Legal weed. You can buy every sort of cannabis/THC preparation here you can think of, plus all the accoutrements, pipes, papers, grinders, the whole 9.

Funny thing, no one ever told me you could get acid reflux from oral consumption of THC. I bought this, let's say, very rich preparation, and if I take it more than one day in a row I get heartburn. Too bad; otherwise it would be a great (and cheap) substitute for smoking.

When I was young, it was believed that as long as it was illegal in the US, pressure from them would prevent the Canadian government from ever legalizing it. A head shop down town got basically put out of business for facilitating its consumption even. Looking back on it they may have been dealing too but I never heard that accusation aired in public so who knows.

But all it took was the Liberal son of a former PM to win a second mandate and poof! Legal weed. You can buy every sort of cannabis/THC preparation here you can think of, plus all the accoutrements, pipes, papers, grinders, the whole 9.

Funny thing, no one ever told me you could get acid reflux from oral consumption of THC. I bought this, let's say, very rich preparation, and if I take it more than one day in a row I get heartburn. Too bad; otherwise it would be a great (and cheap) substitute for smoking.
Can’t do edibles. I once got a big bag of chocolate walnut squares infused with cannabis.
I couldn’t stop eating them, had maybe six?
Remember that funny audio of a guy calling 911 and telling the dispatcher “I’m too high”?
That could’ve been me I swear I was high for two days.

Can’t do edibles. I once got a big bag of chocolate walnut squares infused with cannabis.
Remember that funny audio of a guy calling 911 and telling the dispatcher “I’m too high”?
Eating 12 times as much as you should the first time you try them is not exactly a valid test of whether you can "do" edibles :D

You can totally do edibles...if you have patience. That shit will fuck a seasoned smoker like myself up, if I overdo it. I can't imagine how fucked up the rookies get, when they see a pot brownie and eat the whole fucking thing in two bites.

You can totally do edibles...if you have patience. That shit will fuck a seasoned smoker like myself up, if I overdo it. I can't imagine how fucked up the rookies get, when they see a pot brownie and eat the whole fucking thing in two bites.
The problem with edibles is you don't know what you've done until its already done. I learned my lesson with those after I was drooling on myself.

The problem with edibles is you don't know what you've done until its already done. I learned my lesson with those after I was drooling on myself.
Yeah, it takes some experience...and tolerance to sort it all out. The thing with a lot of people now is that they don't like smoking, so they go right to the edibles and have no idea or fear, because they think it's "safe" and will merely give them a buzz, like a couple of beers might. Sure, it won't kill ya, but it can fuck you right up. Even back when I was smoking my brains out, I'd be cautious with edibles. Just the homemade kind too, let alone this super concentrated scientist shit they're rolling out, where a gummy bear will put you on your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back