Fox to Trump: Resolve (Megyn Kelly beef) now or go to war. Trump choices WAR!!!

Sorry, to be more specific, he's representative of a large number of the types of voters Fox has been rousing up for the last several years. Rather than being outright cannibalism it is more like Frankenstein's creation turning around to attack the good doctor. Trump represents many of the core views of the modern Know-nothings that constitute Fox's viewers if not the goals of the owners of Fox. Trump is a nativist, birther bigot--pretty much the line Fox has been running for 7 years. This is also very much like Cantor's primary loss in 2014.

Call it cannibalism, self-immolation, ouroboros-esque, whatever. This is Fox's viewership consuming the network.

Except of course Trump's support doesn't come mainly from conservatives, and most of Fox News - from Rupert Murdoch to Roger Ailes to Charles Krauthammer to guests like Karl Rove - are strongly pro-immigration and say so in their talking head roles.

But, hey, why interrupt your personal wet dream. If you think that fat girl is attractive, fuck her. It's ultimately all in the head.

weird thing is trump was a friend to fox news. they have him on all the time. i can understand an issue with someone, but alienating himself from the network doesnt make much sense considering hes in the middle of a campaign. dudes ego is ridiculous.

The network that has helped create the monster is now upset the monster has turned against them.

Fox vs. Trump. Who ya got?

Fox has been in the tank for Jeb since before he even announced. There are a shit ton of people at Fox that used to work for President Bush and or love him to death so basically the network looooves Jeb.

That said they also love ratings and Trump gets ratings so they have to cover him extensively but anyone that watches Fox would know that Trump is shit on in every show except Greta Van Susteren.

Ultimately I think Trump will win vs Fox because he gets the ratings and it seems that when he is attacked he gets more support.

(Sigh) Are you legitimatley curious, or can you answer your own question?

Ive heard the theory that Trump is a Democrat plant, just wondering if thats the main reason why Faux is being hostile towards him or is it just his brash attitude?

Except of course Trump's support doesn't come mainly from conservatives, and most of Fox News - from Rupert Murdoch to Roger Ailes to Charles Krauthammer to guests like Karl Rove - are strongly pro-immigration and say so in their talking head roles.

But, hey, why interrupt your personal wet dream. If you think that fat girl is attractive, fuck her. It's ultimately all in the head.
It's funny that the text you quoted mentions some of the disconnect between Fox's viewers and the views of many of those employed at Fox (or owners of Fox). It's almost like you didn't read what I wrote.

Now, whether these Know-nothings Fox has been rabble-rousing for the better part of decade are actually conservative is a different issue. They certainly are conservative on many issues and are certainly reactionary. I'd say that Murdoch, Ailes, and Krauthammer are the ones that aren't conservative when it comes to immigration.

weird thing is trump was a friend to fox news. they have him on all the time. i can understand an issue with someone, but alienating himself from the network doesnt make much sense considering hes in the middle of a campaign. dudes ego is ridiculous.

People have said from the moment he entered that he has way too big of an ego and way too petty to become politician. Trump is the pettiest billionaire I have ever seen. Just check his twitter and he talks like a teenager. He takes every criticism personally and was bound to create enemies. Without fox he is absolutely screwed. Month and months of negative press will destroy any candidate. Its not like he is Clinton who has other media balancing things out

Kelly was following orders to sink Trump in the debate - she tried. Did those orders come from Ailes? I can't believe she went into business for herself with that sneak attack. Ailes defended her - makes me believe he ordered the hit. I can't believe Trump didn't/doesn't realize that.

Thing with Ailes, is that Murdoch's are businessmen - and Ailes taking on Trump who is polling 30% support in some polls means he's taking on a sizeable portion of the hardcore GOP base - and FOX isn't going to win back any left of center viewers by having Kelly play the damsel in distress.

Dude is so easily rustled. Beta as a can be.

It's not fair for him to start a battle of wits with an unarmed woman.

lol at unabashed misogyny as wistful political platform

It's sad to see it working for him..

I don't know what to think of American politics anymore, but it sure is entertaining to watch.

Dude is so easily rustled. Beta as a can be.

Lol @ him being rustled. He's trolling the fuck out of her, guy, he's not rustled at all.

F-level insight.

Back