Fox to Trump: Resolve (Megyn Kelly beef) now or go to war. Trump choices WAR!!!

Yeah, I don't understand why Trump is escalating this further.

100% agree. It's politically stupid.

I thought Trump and Ailes discussed a truce over the phone. Trump even spoke positively about the conversation, saying he's good to his word. I figured he was referring to that in the next debate he'd be recieving less targeted questions.

But these tweets? Weeks after the debate? Wow.... Trump is not a very smart guy. Period. He's alienating Ailes and everyone at the one political station that would have given him a fair opportunity.

For those that may be looking for a breaking point in Trump's campaign, this might be the first big crack.

LOL...

it was clearly an ambush...especially the Megan Kelly questions...

and then the little post debate analysis from that forum, with such the bull shit, questions, such as, "how many supported Trump when you first walked in here....how many no longer support him?"

it was a smear job.

This.

And Jeb Bush recieved softball questions.

If Fox wanted to ask a targeted question to Jeb, with the intention to drive down his poll numbers, they would have asked him about this.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/09/09/jeb-bush-to-award-hillary-clinton-liberty-medal/

Good for Trump. Fu*k Foxnews..

they did a complete ambush job on Trump.

if you're down with Foxnews fu*k you too.

This! I have never in my life seen a candidate singled out and attacked by moderators during a debate like that. One of them called him a liar, flat out! So to me, Fox News already declared war on Trump, and he can let them destroy him or he can fight back.

Exactly what I, and many political commentators said when it happened.

Even Rush Limbaugh reported it on his radio show.

Why it hasn't been huge news recently, or why no one has asked him it, or why none of the other candidates have mentioned it, is anyone's clue.

This! I have never in my life seen a candidate singled out and attacked by moderators during a debate like that. One of them called him a liar, flat out! So to me, Fox News already declared war on Trump, and he can let them destroy him or he can fight back.

This is the thing though. Fox has been fair, for the most part, since the debate. I think the conversation Trump and Ailes had was a peace treaty, Ailes would keep his dogs on a leash as long as Trump stops talking about how unfairly he was treated. It's been peaceful for two and a half weeks.

And now Trump, without provocation, attracks Megyn Kelly via twitter.

No one can make the arguement that this was politically smart move. There's zero upside, and all downside.

This.

And Jeb Bush recieved softball questions.

If Fox wanted to ask a targeted question to Jeb, with the intention to drive down his poll numbers, they would have asked him about this.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2013/09/09/jeb-bush-to-award-hillary-clinton-liberty-medal/

This is the thing though. Fox has been fair, for the most part, since the debate. I think the conversation Trump and Ailes had was a peace treaty, Ailes would keep his dogs on a leash as long as Trump stops talking about how unfairly he was treated. It's been peaceful for two and a half weeks.

No one can make the arguement that this was politically smart move. There's zero upside, and all downside.

the only guy from Fox News that was fair to Trump post debate, (I can't believe I'm going to say this) was Sean Hannity.

They basically tried to crucify Trump during that debate

the only guy from Fox News that was fair to Trump post debate, (I can't believe I'm going to say this) was Sean Hannity.

I've been keeping up with the Fox interviews with Trump since the debate and they've all been quite fair, as they were before the debate. It was just that night they went after Trump with discrediting questions.

Haven't seen anything purposely discrediting, unless you count all the '14th Amendment Guarantees Citizenship to births in this country by illegals!' bullshit.

Why are Faux News going after Trump?

Is it because they believe hes a plant?

They basically tried to crucify Trump during that debate

I listened to the entire debate again yesterday, and wanted to see if I had any new impressions from it.

But yes, each of the questions were purposely asked to discredit him and his support. No question about that.

'But tough questions were asked to everybody!' You're not so dumb to believe that excuse, are you?

they did the same thing to Ron Paul. They either ask questions meant to lead the viewers or complex questions that can't be answered in 60 seconds. And they always do it to the candidate they want out. Trump has a unique ability to trump these tactics.

He's taking on the conservative establishment though, this is the kind of thing Trump does, and it works. Look at his numbers after they ambushed him, they increased.

Why are Faux News going after Trump?

Is it because they believe hes a plant?

It's because he is a legitimate threat to their "darlings"

probably the only post I have ever agreed with you on

Back