Fox to Trump: Resolve (Megyn Kelly beef) now or go to war. Trump choices WAR!!!

:icon_lol: Maybe not. I just see why Trump is polling well. Its an expression of American disgust with the usual suspects.

I disagree a lot with Trump...

but this is sole reason why I find him appealing...

Like many in this country, I've fucking had it with the "usual suspects" and "establishment" candidates.

and LOL @ Roger Ailes calling for a truce....after giving the green light to smear and ambush Donald Trump.

I really hope Trump doesn't let up.

I disagree a lot with Trump...

but this is sole reason why I find him appealing...

Like many in this country, I've fucking had it with the "usual suspects" and "establishment" candidates.

and LOL @ Roger Ailes calling for a truce....after giving the green light to smear and ambush Donald Trump.

I really hope Trump doesn't let up.

Thing is, Fox is far from universally blasting Trump. Hannity has been all aboard the Trumpwagon from day one. He loves the guy, and has been talking him up on his show ever since he got into the race. Dobbs on Fox Business must be pretty pro-Trump too, judging by the ridiculous performance he put on a few nights ago where he attacked his guest with the most ridiculous semantic arguments in an attempt to discredit him (the guest was criticizing Trump for being (a) a populist, and (b) not a real conservative). Despite receiving the lion's share of SJW rage, O'Reilly is truly pretty "fair and balanced," and doesn't play favorites as openly as someone like Hannity.

I think the Trump vs. Fox thing is being WAY overblown. There are people on Fox that like Trump and people that don't. Either Fox isn't against Trump or they are but respect their employees enough (like Hannity and Dobbs) to let them voice their support if they want to.

I should try to find that clip from Dobbs's show, because man, that was fucking asshole-ish to the extreme.

It will be very interesting to see what happens between Cruz and Trump. Im sure Cruz and his campaign are banking on Trump fading away and by not saying a single bad word about him and never call him out, his supporters will come to him. The problem he will have is if Trump doesnt go away, he has to go after him eventually and Trumps views are clear. He either agrees with everything he says or go against him

I believe Trump has an Ace up his sleeve just waiting for Cruz.
After all, Trump was the one that was bent out of shape about Obama being a "birther" but now that Ted Cruz is in the picture, it should make things a lot more interesting since we know for a fact that Cruz wasn't born in America.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back