• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Fox News already making excuses for a Trump debate loss

Trump knows he is on decline likely faster then Biden. Both old but Biden exercises a ton more then Trump outside of golfing. Biden though older then Trump is not overweight an Trump not 220 lbs more likely 30 to 40 plus pounds heavier. I really wish Democrats would do more to defend these factors.

Off course he is on drugs but why test him as long as they are legal and prescribed by his doctor.

I'm more concerned with how they use the mike cut off button.

to have a secret clearance you supposed to be drug tested anyways .. why wouldn't Biden want to do drug test with Trump?

Frankly, all Trump needs to do is allow Biden to talk.

The mute button should work nicely in his favor as it did in their second debate last time. Biden is a meek old loser and Trump should approach the debate as such. He doesn’t need to run roughshod over the old bastard.

People are done with Biden but the pant shitter does invoke sympathy with normies as he stutters and blunders. Hell, even I feel sorry for him and he’s sold this country out worse than any President in history.

Also, Biden without a doubt is on uppers when he needs to perform be it a debate or state of the union. He is still an embarrassment even on his PEDs. .

This isn’t the Olympics. If the President needs drugs to stay awake, I suppose he should be allowed to take them.

But nobody really wins debates. They don’t move the needle unless somebody really shits the bed…but even then..John Fetterman had the most embarrassing debate performance I’ve ever seen and he still won his seat handily.

Of course, no one could ever win a debate versus that articulate spokesman Joe...maybe not even our Tito.

<{katwhu}>

ShadowsRun said: To have a secret clearance you're supposed to be drug tested anyways .. why wouldn't Biden want to do drug test with Trump?

Hint: if Joe used Painterboy's pee in the sample cup, there's No F'n Way that Trump could come anywhere close to having as many drugs in his system as that.

Last edited:
Trump knows he is on decline likely faster then Biden. Both old but Biden exercises a ton more then Trump outside of golfing. Biden though older then Trump is not overweight an Trump not 220 lbs more likely 30 to 40 plus pounds heavier. I really wish Democrats would do more to defend these factors.

Since when is golf exercise?

Its funny how people are fighting over which senile old man is least senile.

Could these two even pass a driving test?

Don't think Trump knows how to drive... Like at all

trump-truck-donald-trump.gif

Last edited:
Is there any Biden that could pass a drug test? Both his kids have been to rehab like 50 times, his son is a convicted gun criminal because of his crack smoking, a mysterious bag of cocaine turned up in Biden's white house with no interest in finding out whose it was.

Is there any Biden that could pass a drug test? Both his kids have been to rehab like 50 times, his son is a convicted gun criminal because of his crack smoking, a mysterious bag of cocaine turned up in Biden's white house with no interest in finding out whose it was.

So you think Joe is on crack or cocaine?

They probably shoot him up with massive doses of stimulants every time he needs to be speaking in public. the guy is walking dead. look how everybody around him had to act while he was in europe. there's nobody home.
Republicans have been saying this for 5 years now. Im not a drug expert but that seems like an unhealthy pace.

Frankly, all Trump needs to do is allow Biden to talk.

The mute button should work nicely in his favor as it did in their second debate last time. Biden is a meek old loser and Trump should approach the debate as such. He doesn’t need to run roughshod over the old bastard.

People are done with Biden but the pant shitter does invoke sympathy with normies as he stutters and blunders. Hell, even I feel sorry for him and he’s sold this country out worse than any President in history.

Also, Biden without a doubt is on uppers when he needs to perform be it a debate or state of the union. He is still an embarrassment even on his PEDs. .

This isn’t the Olympics. If the President needs drugs to stay awake, I suppose he should be allowed to take them.

But nobody really wins debates. They don’t move the needle unless somebody really shits the bed…but even then..John Fetterman had the most embarrassing debate performance I’ve ever seen and he still won his seat handily.
Both are too old. Reps and dems should replace their candidates before POTUS elections.
They aren't like Elizabeth II : she was the same when 60 y.o and 90 y.o ... rare specimen.

Considering it's not normal for Biden to be cognizant of the things he talks about, who here doesn't think his handlers will give him drugs to help him out?

Back