Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

So as she was driving (presumably in the drivers seat) a car squirted fluid over the empty passenger seat and threw a lighter that didn’t go out in air and set only small parts of only the right side of her face? Yet the passenger seat or any part of the car caught on fire. um...

world, I give you TDS woke cuck Karen soyboy USA. The leftists create a narrative then make up shit to support the made up narrative.
I feel like in this new race based religion of hate, that being a victim of white supremacy, is like being a bishop in the early church. It grants you prestige and position of power

So we need less police to help the situation.. seems legit

You are so melodramatic it’s hilarious. It’s actually the Kong doesn’t tap, Corn pop leftists who keep getting banned for inciting hate speech and violence.

name just two accounts you deem conservative that are more than two years old banned
Yorkist, Palis. What's melodramatic about it? This place is a good microcosm of how right wingers behave imo. Can't follow the rules, shitposting and trolling, racism.

Yorkist, Palis. What's melodramatic about it? This place is a good microcosm of how right wingers behave imo. Can't follow the rules, shitposting and trolling, racism.

Funny..didn't you just get off a yellow card or dubs? Classic liberals projecting their disobedience onto others.
Just like always people from all sides are acting like jackasses all around.

Funny..didn't you just get off a yellow card or dubs? Classic liberals projecting their disobedience onto others.
Just like always people from all sides are acting like jackasses all around.
No, I didn't.

I am sure this will get the same attention when it is revealed as a hoax

So as she was driving (presumably in the drivers seat) a car squirted fluid over the empty passenger seat and threw a lighter that didn’t go out in air and set only small parts of only the right side of her face? Yet the passenger seat or any part of the car caught on fire. um...

world, I give you TDS woke cuck Karen soyboy USA. The leftists create a narrative then make up shit to support the made up narrative.

racism is so bad in burgerland that poc's have to fake hate crimes everyday

3cexqj.jpg

I feel like in this new race based religion of hate, that being a victim of white supremacy, is like being a bishop in the early church. It grants you prestige and position of power

Victimhood has been desirable for years now. It isn't new. College kids have been competing to see who can get "sexually assaulted" the most times for over a decade. I had a girl in one of my undergrad philosophy classes who bragged about she had been sexually assaulted on 3 seperate occasions, and everyone always had to go on about how brave and strong she was.

Sorry had to laugh at fake noose, shit.

But they may have duck taped the trigger down and created a giant wind vortex to
ensure as the lighter was in flight the wind movement also didn’t put out the flame.

even a Zippo which is rarely used by N word throwing Klansmen at 1am would probably go out in flight. Also that would be some nice evidence
Even if it stayed lit it's going to hit and bounce off before it ever ignited the accelerant.

For the I unknown person, it suddenly elevates your status to celebrity victimhood, for the already C level celebrity like Smoliet, it boosts to A level if successful. For the A level like LeBron (remember the racist spray paint?) the attempt is to go from A status to cultural immunity and godlike status.

For the I unknown person, it suddenly elevates your status to celebrity victimhood, for the already C level celebrity like Smoliet, it boosts to A level if successful. For the A level like LeBron (remember the racist spray paint?) the attempt is to go from A status to cultural immunity and godlike status.
True. For those already up, it's a boost. And lol at lebron. No video footage? That guy is a liar. He's also a total sellout

Victimhood has been desirable for years now. It isn't new. College kids have been competing to see who can get "sexually assaulted" the most times for over a decade. I had a girl in one of my undergrad philosophy classes who bragged about she had been sexually assaulted on 3 seperate occasions, and everyone always had to go on about how brave and strong she was.
Yep, she's a survivor now and can get all that praise.
Man, we have basically removed religion from most people and they have replaced it with this awful vapid crap. You can't take something without filling it with something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back