Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

How come the police were called? I thought the police were racist?
NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

From the article below:
She says she was on her way to her brother’s house at around 1 am Wednesday. She said she was aware
that protests had been happening, but wasn’t participating. Protests following the arrest of Yeshua Musa
were just winding down at around 1 am Wednesday. (Coincidence)

In recent weeks, far-right counter-protesters have attended and disrupted Black Lives Matter protests wearing
Hawiian style shirts floral shirts.

“I was listening to some music at a stoplight and then all of a sudden I heard someone yell the N-word really loud,”
she said in an interview Wednesday. “I turned my head to look and somebody’s throwing lighter fluid on me. And
then they threw a lighter at me, and my neck caught on fire and I tried to put it out, but I brushed it up onto my
face. I got it out and then I just blasted through the red light …

She said she’s reasonably certain it was four white men who “looked like classic Wisconsin frat boys …
Two of them were wearing all black, and then the other two were wearing jeans and a floral shirt,”
she said. She said the way they walked made her think they were intoxicated.
Source: https://madison365.com/black-woman-attacked-by-men-wielding-lighter-fluid-racial-slurs/

So...
She remembers all of their clothing and even that they had an "intoxicated walk" even though she
didn't see them until right before they threw lighter fluid on her then the lighter and she caught fire?
But
she doesn't remember the intersection.

Also, apparently all of this happened through the passenger window because the burns are on her right side...
Althea2.jpg

Seems legit...
She got busted running a red and like every creative Smoliet / Bubba, thought she could kill two birds with one stone: I got attacked by maga and maybe I can make (or not lose) money over this!

Huh? That was from 2012. I was using her as an example of someone with third degree burns on the face but no loss of hair. The poster who quoted me said that they looked up facial burn victims and "all of them had burnt hair".
You’ve embarrassed yourself itt

She was definitely attacked by racists.

Or..............she did a flaming shot and caught her face on fire like an idiot.

More likely scenario? Packs of racist white men are driving around at 1 AM looking to set ethnic girls on fire or this is another hate crime hoax and she's covering up for her stupidity. You decide.

Seems like a lot of poor sourcing all around; going to have to wait and see what the police investigation turns up. If it's true then that's some sad shit and I'm glad she was able to get away without being severely injured.

Still hate facts, huh? Typical Liberal.

Poor Bubba, and those damn common pulley ropes he had to see. I hope he pulls through.
According to NASCAR own investigation of all tracks and stalls, this was the only one to feature this kind of pull-down.
But this stall had a looped pulldown late last year, though it is hard to say from the low res picture if it is the same type of knot as the picture NASCAR just released.

Given the hilarious woke white guilt pumping through the nation we are going to see a wave of Jussie Wallace hoaxes everytime something bad happens to a PoC.

This story is so wildly unbelievable I will remain skeptical at this point. Any shred of possibility this actually happened will spark more riots and reporting once the Hitler propaganda media arm known as CNN runs with it.

nobody on the right wants anyone burned or beaten.
Nobody? <puh-lease75> You realize the war room is filled with right wingers getting banned over and over because of how racist they are, right?

Nobody? <puh-lease75> You realize the war room is filled with right wingers getting banned over and over because of how racist they are, right?
You are so melodramatic it’s hilarious. It’s actually the Kong doesn’t tap, Corn pop leftists who keep getting banned for inciting hate speech and violence.

name just two accounts you deem conservative that are more than two years old banned

Last edited:
Or..............she did a flaming shot and caught her face on fire like an idiot.

Wow. That brought back some college PTSD I didn't know I had

Girl in my house lit her face on fire with a flaming Dr. Pepper shot. I was very drunk (I don't gotta find a ride home, so I got stupid that night) and panicked when I saw her on fire and for some reason my first reaction was to lash out at the flame.

Punched her in the face. Gave her a bloody thankfully not broken nose. Either the hit or the fast drop after significantly lessened the flames. And then her friend who successfully did the shot with her started rubbing her face in the carpet which put out the rest of the flame. She ended up with only very minor burns needing an ice pack on her face, so we kinda called it a success at saving her? Roommates and I pretty upset they were doing flaming shots in the living room, and not at least taking that outside. Nice little char mark on the cheap college rental carpet the rest of our time there.

Lighters dont stay lit once your hand is off it.....
But they may have duck taped the trigger down and created a giant wind vortex to
ensure as the lighter was in flight the wind movement also didn’t put out the flame.

even a Zippo which is rarely used by N word throwing Klansmen at 1am would probably go out in flight. Also that would be some nice evidence

I don't believe this story, it doesn't make sense just like Jussie Smollet's story didn't make sense.

Was she on her way to subway? Were they wearing MAGA hats?

So as she was driving (presumably in the drivers seat) a car squirted fluid over the empty passenger seat and threw a lighter that didn’t go out in air and set only small parts of only the right side of her face? Yet the passenger seat or any part of the car caught on fire. um...

world, I give you TDS woke cuck Karen soyboy USA. The leftists create a narrative then make up shit to support the made up narrative.

Back