Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

The troubling truth for progressives is that America is not a deeply racist country.

bullshit, there's racism everywhere now. it's mainstream. and it's bullshit like blm, "diversity," "white privilege," and etc.

ffs, colleges are embracing segregation and calling it progressive.

there is more racism now than ever in my lifetime - but the morons perpetuating it are in denial that it's racism.

as far as "white supremacy" goes, it seems to be far more fiction than fact. i'm sure there are white surpremacists around SOMEWHERE, but i'm also sure they're a tiny number.

it's extra fucking stupid because the "proud boys" are constantly being referred to as white supremacists, and like half of them aren't even white. it's clearly just a lefty/media smear to immediately brand people they don't like as "white supremacists," and then the morons will just believe/repeat it. facts and logic are dead.

kind of like how there just isn't any white supremacist hate crime... so lefties have to invent it with hoax after hoax.

Last edited:
All you need to know about.. White supremacy

744.jpg

Just replace fat with Black/Trans or any other oppressed groups.

Yes that is the trigglypuff girl.

744.jpg

Disgusting people.

Too much whitephobia is today’s world
When will whites rise up and protest, they are being hunted down every day by blacks, the homicide numbers don’t lie

whites are in danger, please donate

Mike Tyson was right

Yet another story that was only easy to believe if:
A) you desperately wanted to believe it; or,
B) you were raised inside a movie and therefore have difficulty identifying reality.

Masks slip every time a story like this makes the headlines.
Some defective in this thread (I think) was even inventing stories about jerry-rigging lighters, as though white nationalists are wandering the streets with boxes of modified Bics and bottles of lighter fluid, randomly assaulting the ethnically ambiguous stopped at traffic lights at 1 in the morning.

Lol. Come on. It's not impossible that the story is true, but you're probably cognitively impaired if you assumed that it was.

title should read ,
Four White Men Allegedly Light biracial Girl on Fire.

She is half white, or do you guys conveniently want to leave that out.

744.jpg

What the hell is that creature standing on the side?

744.jpg

Oh lord, the presenter is defending her poor health choices and her fatties community

Oh look another fake hate crime my oh my I'm SHOCKED

744.jpg

Huh, they are teaching that being morbidly obese has nothing to do with our health? I thought the Left believed in science.

When her feet fall off and she goes blind from diabetes maybe she will get it.

It's the Trigglypuff...

OGC.5294253ceda091769ec4dbf1dcd8be4c

Okay I need some context LMAO. What...the fuck...is going on in this GIF???

Edit: I just googled it. FFS...

Back