Crime Four White Men Allegedly Light Black Girl on Fire **Investigation Finds No Evidence It Happened**

Different fake hate crime.
Lol. It's getting hard to keep up.

It was posted to prove that somebody might be crazy enough to set themselves on fire in order to fabricate a crime.

Can see how people might get confused because the details are quite similar.

None of the big media sites have picked this story up so I guess we are still in "wait & see" mode. Maybe the journalists are learning that you don't want to jump the gun on a "juicy" story, because sometimes the details might be a little too convenient. Better to wait and confirm than look like a fool.

Reported on Social Revolt Justice Black News, nobody saw it, they didn't attack anybody else, and her mom drove her to the hospital "later that day"? Is she sure they didn't scream "this is MAGA country". Apparently nobody told her that if you throw a lighter, the fire goes out.

<LikeReally5>

Don't you guys get sick of falling for every hoax?

I recognize her mom from somewhere? Is her mom's name Tawana?

Is the right side of her face burned or did she take a mirror shot? Not sure how people outside of the car are going to get the rid side of your face if you are driving.

Is the right side of her face burned or did she take a mirror shot? Not sure how people outside of the car are going to get the rid side of your face if you are driving.
It's the right side. Look at the interview she did. She did something stupid that she couldn't tell her parents about, went to her brothers and they concocted this bullshit story

It's the right side. Look at the interview she did. She did something stupid that she couldn't tell her parents about, went to her brothers and they concocted this bullshit story

If the story isn't true then my guess would be throwing/creating molotovs. Apparently there was a big riot going on, at the time.

A lot of people have fucked themselves up by throwing those things.

By far the most likely scenario I wouldn't give her to much shit about it she is just a kid

At this point if the “victim” is biracial, then it’s probably a hoax
Sorry to say lol

peak white guilt mixed with peak black fragility going on in today’s society right now
Crazy times

heard FBI has been called in... these guys have been busy lately

No, it was a fucking rope with a loop tied into it so someone could pull it down like every other garage. Every rope with a loop in it isn't a noose.

I also heard they left a stack of mini KKK hoods by the water cooler.
it was a real noose

At this point if the “victim” is biracial, then it’s probably a hoax
Sorry to say lol

peak white guilt mixed with peak black fragility going on in today’s society right now
Crazy times

heard FBI has been called in... these guys have been busy lately

Bernstein =/= white guilt

Shes 20. That's an adult in America. Absolutely no excuse, own up No reason to lose the rest of her life overto your mistakes. Dont fabricate a gotdamn hate crime. Especially in this current climate
No reason to ruin the rest of her life over

Last edited:
Hopefully the guilty person(s) is brought to justice.

10 years in jail for the thugs or the hoax.

I don't really have an opinion on whether it's a hoax or true. I know fuck all.

Yes that's the rope
Frankly your photo looks shopped. Here’s the nascar image.

In fact looking at it now, I have no issue with him reporting it. Can you blame him? Wait don’t answer that, I’m sure you will.

Last edited:
LOL like you fucking care at all. Like you give one fucking shit about her. She is not even a fucking person to you. She is a color. Her assailants are a color.

You seem very pleased she was set on fire, IF IT IS TRUE

Just keep score. You can say your side has X and the other side has Y. But please don't be a total fraud and talk about caring about any of the people you post stories about.

You may want to lower the volume on your virtue signalling - the only stories that have turned out to be true thus far involving setting people on fire have (to my knowledge) all been black on white crime or honor shit from muslims.

Back