Social Fosters is really pleasant tasting basic beer.

It’s a pretty garbage beer honestly. Step your game up and get into craft brew, if not, Samuel Adams is a cut above the rest as far as big mainstream breweries go.
Agree. Sam Adams Boston Lager is a legit beer to this day. Maybe not the best, but it’s a solid choice.

I remember they had a great novelty about them being an import and the whole oil can thing. As far as beer/taste, it's pretty awful

Yeah when you go to an Outback Steakhouse it's imperative that you don't stand out as some kind of uncultured stupid American. I take necessary steps not to offend the indigenous Australian population when I visit their sacred restaurant as well.

I avoid shrimp on the barbee b/c I do not want to appropriate their culture.

I avoid shrimp on the barbee b/c I do not want to appropriate their culture.
Only the true masters of the Universe can blend in and honor a culture, while at the same time not appropriating it. A dinner at Outback can be the ultimate test.

It’s not too bad. No beer is truly as bad as the beer sniffers make it seem.

Fosters is Australian for poison. Just terrible

A hard earned thirst, deserves a big cold beer.

Showing your age with that post.

As for the beer, VB is a national shame on Australian beers. Its just the fermented run off from our dairy farms, though fosters isn't much better.

It's brewed in the U.S. now, and has been for a while I imagine, but it's still one of the best classic tasting beers there is. It's like a slightly smoother Budweiser. It goes down easy, and doesn't get nasty as it warms a little. I don't think it's real strong or anything, but it's one of the better mass produced classic beers.
Getchu one of those craft beers my guy

It's not good but I'll still drink it if it's cheap or around.

Gameday Light is some shit I'll never drink again even if it's free

Read through a few posts.

As an Aussie Forster is just not drank here, like at all. I cant name one pub that actually has it on tap anywhere in the country. Its basically the best marketing campaign of all time as majority of the world thinks we guzzle this stuff. I have only ever had a Forster when I was in America.

Black label and Natural Light are pretty bad, imho.

Obviously people are going to have a preference (sometimes it has nothing to do with actual taste) but if you actually can’t finish an ice cold Natty Light or Beast Ice without puking or feigning disgust beer isn’t for you.

Obviously people are going to have a preference (sometimes it has nothing to do with actual taste) but if you actually can’t finish an ice cold Natty Light or Beast Ice without puking or feigning disgust beer isn’t for you.
I wouldn't puke or feign disgust.. I've just tatsed cheap beer that tasted like nail polish remover in the past. I drink cheap bear in big cans like once a month. I can hang fine with Steel Reserve. I used to drink local craft stuff at certain restaurants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back