Social Fosters is really pleasant tasting basic beer.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
It's brewed in the U.S. now, and has been for a while I imagine, but it's still one of the best classic tasting beers there is. It's like a slightly smoother Budweiser. It goes down easy, and doesn't get nasty as it warms a little. I don't think it's real strong or anything, but it's one of the better mass produced classic beers.

Throw it on the barbi
VYQneKf.jpg

An Aussie would chin you for saying so!
Oh.. Do they have a bunch of special beers now? The Aussies are mostly "Chin's" now themselves with the Chinese owning all the real estate. They can shut up.

Foster's is like Budweiser, only it tastes a little smoother.

I think it tastes horrible but I'll drink it

I think it tastes horrible but I'll drink it
It doesn't have a really strong taste to me. It's like a light beer with a little extra beer flavor. It goes pretty easy for me.

Somehow everything reminds me of her.
I don't know much about the new guy, but he's an Olympic gymnast, and it's the best sex she's ever had.

Narragansett is the best cheap beer imo

Any beer that has the Dr. Seuss seal of approval and helped take down jaws has to be good.

Oh.. Do they have a bunch of special beers now? The Aussies are mostly "Chin's" now themselves with the Chinese owning all the real estate. They can shut up.

Foster's is like Budweiser, only it tastes a little smoother.
I grabbed a case of Coors lights. As panic buyers got my usual choice beers. Shut tastes like piss only less masculine!

I do quite like Carlsberg's though!

I'll have to try me some Fosters.

#2 rule in life:
Never make an excuse for the beer you drink.

I grabbed a case of Coors lights. As panic buyers got my usual choice beers. Shut tastes like piss only less masculine!
I'd go with something else. America light beer, beside that new stronger Bud Light, is the worst stuff to drink. Regular Coors is ok. I don't drink a lot these days, so I guess I'm not the expert. Those tall-boy pints you can get at the gas station for less than $2 can be ok if you drink them cold. Molsen Ice? Bud Ice? Drinkable.

I'd go with something else. America light beer, beside that new stronger Bud Light, is the worst stuff to drink. Regular Coors is ok. I don't drink a lot these days, so I guess I'm not the expert. Those tall-boy pints you can get at the gas station for less than $2 can be ok if you drink them cold. Molsen Ice? Bud Ice? Drinkable.
There's a really lovely Dutch lager I drink when I see it in stock called Orangeboom. Strong but doesn't taste strong. I also like Red Stripe if familiar with it?

I have not enjoyed any of those American beers personally. Like drinking water diluted with piss.

I used to buy fosters because it was cheap as hell sometimes under 2 dollars for that huge can. there is definitely worse beers out there. I liked both the blue and green can.

I do quite like Carlsberg's though!
carlsberg has a crisp taste it was a light and refreshing beer reminds me of singha or chang in a way same sort of clean taste.

Back